3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

DaWolk

May 4, 2022
Is me the only who got bug at approvel ?
Great Mother Model also great how Mother eyes MC :love:
Very liked her Ass Grab the MC

davey0958

May 10, 2021
Stress always bigger than Approval, can't change other way, after 7 game over, I finished it... any cheat or walkthrough how to play it?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Nice to see the dev taking player feedback into account in the changelog. The most important thing for me is optimisation, atm. Sure, I'm on quite low-end hardware, but still, this game shouldn't be running as resource intensive as it is. I think it might be the lighting system, mostly.
Looking forward to future versions.

Reactions: baosvip

Amphey

Jan 10, 2018
Unplayable since the last update, the stress is always higher than the approval, and some tasks doesn't increase the approval :confused:

Reactions: Madeofclay

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Till now i just follow the game till i see the v0.4. So i say ok let's try this new game and XD
lol :ROFLMAO: is just me or when the game ask... how old are you ? I switch to 18 to me real age more then 30*. Thinking perhaps this developer need another year confirmation, to let me play the game XD
And then the game say... after 30* years XD and i see a boy that have like 15/18... and then oook i need to restart the game! Because this boy have like 15/18 and surelly not over the 30 XD so i restart the game and just put 18 :ROFLMAO:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok after i play a little i think or someone made some cheat... or the developer need to look into the stress things.
Because the approval raise to low compared to the stress bar. Also is pretty stupid that if i watch a movie with the mother... no approval... she also touch the son and not approval?
Every things you do are like... stress 35, approval 10 or - 15 stress if you watch tv? But in that case also the approval go down like 20/30 point.
In 2/3 gameplay day, the son is dead...

So or some modder make some mod so we can manage the stress with cheat... or the developer correct stress/approval

Reactions: username16492

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Why there is no cunnilingus? One of the first things any dommy mommy should do - to ride a face of her son by her tasty pussy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Has become unplayable, even after the cooking aproval drops sometimes....
Same with starting chores, the moment i start moppin aproval drops.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
For everyone struggling with the stress and approval mechanics, here's a few tips that I think make a big difference.

1) Try to learn the schedule. The mother is on the same time table every day, and she switches locations at the top of the hour. This doesn't happen every hour though, as sometimes she's in the same place for a longer period of time. This can help you plan accordingly if you're trying to save stress for a specific event later in the day, or line up your relaxation (see point 3).

2) Use your consumables. You should be grabbing coffee every morning and a meal from the fridge whenever they're available. The coffee is available every morning until a certain time, and the meals are available after the mom finishes in the kitchen. You can get more than 1 meal a day.

3) Try to use relaxation techniques with the mom present when possible. At certain times of day, the mother participates with the MC in the shower and when watching TV. These intervals refund you most of the approval you would lose for relaxing, so it's basically free stress.

4) Similar to 3, there are times when doing the chores will net you a scene. If the mother is in the room where the chore takes you (so the laundry room for laundry, the living room for mopping, etc.) you'll get a scene. I don't think this increases your approval gain, but it's relevant later when you're trying to raise sexual tension.

Last edited:

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
If you want to cheat. Just google Savefileeditor and put some Items in your Pocket to lower your Sresslevel^^

Put a Save here. Just rename the end to Rpgsave.. (Hope it works) xD

Reactions: JustGuilty
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes