3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
hahaha people complained about the stress level ending the game too soon and he makes it even more difficult, bravo!
tell me you don't want people playing your game without saying "I don't want people to play my game". lol

PS when you study after you finish the approval meter moves up then immediately back but the stress meter elevates!
version 0.4 is a disaster. : (

Last edited:

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Your mother is trying to stress you out until you're dead.

I think the weirdest thing is how much your approval tanks for taking a shower. Like bruh, this bitch wants me to smell like I rolled in garbage? And yeah, some chores actually cause you to either lose approval or break even, notably helping her cook, doing dishes, or studying by yourself, despite the in-game text claiming it raises approval.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
huh? I though he said he is doubling approval rating and buffing stress relieve parameters? how is that translate to "i dont want people to play my game?
I see this is your first post so I will explain as simply as I can for the sake of edification.
Read what I posted. Read it again. Now consider that this update (0.4) is worse than the previous version that people were complaining about. Now consider that decreasing the enjoyment and playability of the game might be construed as off-putting.
:LOL:

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I think it's especially funny how you're doing all this shit for approval while your mother's schedule is something like:
Morning Jog
Shower
Cooks
Stay-at-home work for like 2 hours (oh the humanity!)
Locks herself in her room for like 4-6 hours
Cooks
Locks herself in her room for hours
Comes out to watch TV
Sleep

Meanwhile, you:
Do laundry
Sweep floor
Sweep floor
Sweep floor
Help cook
Do dishes
Study
Study
Maybe watch TV so you don't die
Help cook
Do dishes
Do laundry
Go to bed crying as this is your life now. Maybe mommy will touch your pp which will cause your stress to rise more until you inevitably blow your fucking brains out because you're worked like a slave while she molests you.

Point is, your mom's a lazy ass ho.

q704395

Apr 19, 2022
I think it's especially funny how you're doing all this shit for approval while your mother's schedule is something like:
Morning Jog
Shower
Cooks
Stay-at-home work for like 2 hours (oh the humanity!)
Locks herself in her room for like 4-6 hours
Cooks
Locks herself in her room for hours
Comes out to watch TV
Sleep

Meanwhile, you:
Do laundry
Sweep floor
Sweep floor
Sweep floor
Help cook
Do dishes
Study
Study
Maybe watch TV so you don't die
Help cook
Do dishes
Do laundry
Go to bed crying as this is your life now. Maybe mommy will touch your pp which will cause your stress to rise more until you inevitably blow your fucking brains out because you're worked like a slave while she molests you.

Point is, your mom's a lazy ass ho.
i try

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I see this is your first post so I will explain as simply as I can for the sake of edification.
Read what I posted. Read it again. Now consider that this update (0.4) is worse than the previous version that people were complaining about. Now consider that decreasing the enjoyment and playability of the game might be construed as off-putting.
:LOL:
I played both and I can't say it's worse. Hard to say if the dev changed the amounts you gain, since there's no way to check the numbers without opening the variables in the save file. Most of the opinions in this thread are subjective. However, the dev did put a warning in about the game over condition and from what little I experimented I had to max my stress a few times to trigger the ending. Regardless I don't think the sarcasm is warranted because the dev is making positive adjustments.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
This game is great, I like it, it's very good, I really didn't have that much problem with the stress bar, it's like a plus of difficulty, but if you really want to enjoy it, edit your save with the Save Editor, just put the coffee and food on 99 and you won't have so much issue

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I played both and I can't say it's worse. Hard to say if the dev changed the amounts you gain, since there's no way to check the numbers without opening the variables in the save file. Most of the opinions in this thread are subjective. However, the dev did put a warning in about the game over condition and from what little I experimented I had to max my stress a few times to trigger the ending. Regardless I don't think the sarcasm is warranted because the dev is making positive adjustments.
On this update (0.4) the approval after studying alone immediately evaporates after completion and the stress meters runs significantly higher. The last version was easier to make progress on. No question.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

saifo79

Nov 25, 2021
This game is great, I like it, it's very good, I really didn't have that much problem with the stress bar, it's like a plus of difficulty, but if you really want to enjoy it, edit your save with the Save Editor, just put the coffee and food on 99 and you won't have so much issue
how u can edit your save?

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Not unplayable, but harder for sure. Which by the changelog, I'm gonna assume it was by mistake. Gotta make good use of the coffee and meal to progress.

I think what's getting ppl confused is the decay for the approval. Your approval drops every hour, and it often drops as you finish a chore, giving the impression that the chore had a negative effect.

Anyway, it's cool that the dev is taking feedback to heart, as I can see some changes were direct result of suggestions made in the dev thread. So, to people here, try being constructive in your criticism, and give suggestions for improvement.

Anyway, for ppl struggling to progress, but curious to what's new, there's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your call if you wanna power through.

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
i'm gonna wait for the next update, as the changes the dev wanted to make will only be implemented later anyway. Waiting for the actual sex scene anyway .

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes