3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The newest update broke this game. Approval goes down way fast, stress goes up way more (exact opposite what the changelog said they did) things like doing dishes LOWERS approval...

This is pretty unplayable like this. I was sad when I got the bikini and it broke the game, now I found a couple new interactions which is neat but since I keep losing approval and get stressed way too easy, I really don't like playing this and will have to wait for a bug fix.

Oulixes

Dec 19, 2019
get stuck in the laudry room every time i do chores and the game crashes after the cutscene whe mom inspects laundry

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Another game *improved* into unplayability. Intermittent crashes, and I can't get stress down fast enough to avoid a game over. I'd reduce stress, only to go immediately right back into another biting session and max it right back out until it was game over. And did the mom get a lot thicker? (n)

Reactions: Aioria619
Dec 30, 2020
First time playing the game, sexual tension b ar is at maximum and approval too but nothing happens, do I need to do something to trigger an event or I am doing something wrong?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
watever i do i die in the end, killed by your own mom, i am stuck, any walkthrough..
Its simple. You dont need a walkthrough...

1, Keep your stress low. This is easily done (there are other ways) by having a coffee , having a meal (by this I mean actually USING the item in your ITEM LIST) or showering.
2, Do duties around the house, Such as Laundry, Helping mum with cooking, Studying or Cleaning the floor. to increase your "Approval".

The rest is really about timing, doing things at certain times. It cannot be any more simple than that really.

fozard

May 12, 2017
i dont get the approval system at night, no matter what i do be it studying or any activities her approval keep going down anyway, wtf ??

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

bruh13b

Nov 10, 2021
what's wrong with you all, I just finish the game in the first try. Just dont mind with 'Approval' going low when decreasing stress (by doing shower or watch tv), keep on eyes on 'stress' and 'sexual tension'. You can consume the meal or coffee (open item menu to consume it ) to decreasing stress without lowering approval.

what I found to trigger the event (increasing the sexual tension)
07.47 (after wakeup) go to bathroom-> chores/laundry
10.00 kitchen -> chores/mopping
12.00 kitchen -> helping cook
14.00 study
17.00-17.59 shower
20.00 watch tv
22.00 sleep / give the photo

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes