3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
It is too slow and it's lagging to play on my laptop and even sometimes the game tab closes automatically itself, what do I do?
Download a newer version of NWJS and extract it in the game folder, overwriting the game's older version. It should help with performance:

EDIT: Nevermind, i tried it and the game doesn't start. Strange i did the same thing in the past and with other games and it worked and i've gotten better performance out of it.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Here's hoping if there's a "game over" screen where the MC passes out and his mom takes that opportunity to rape him, the dev will actually show it instead of doing a lame fade to black. Most of all though, there better be less blowjobs, handjobs, titwanks, etc. and more fucking / cunnilingus. Given this dev's track record though, if the MC does eat pussy, it'll probably be the sister's. -_-

Anonystic190

Jan 17, 2020
They were removed from the site for content reasons. You'll have to look elsewhere.

Dev is still adamant that IWM isn't abandoned and will see some sort of end eventually.

In other news Dev announced that the first version of Project G will release within a 2-10 days. (From this post)
View attachment 2657730
Is that from discord? How can i join the discord? The link from this first thread has unavailable

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Is that from discord? How can i join the discord? The link from this first thread has unavailable
Yes. Invites are disabled for plebs like me, but for what it's worth, the server is very quiet. I try to post anything of substance here that is publicly accessible. There is a supporter rank in the discord, but since the subscribestar has been paused I don't think there's any way to get it currently.

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
Today randomly i remebered this game and now it's abandoned xD that's why doing remake midgame is always bad idea

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
For those asking for a discord link, the dev posted it in the discord. There's a fair chance the front page embed was updated but just in case, here you go;

We got another teaser for project G:

There are some pre-release promo pictures locked on the subscribestar, which leads me to believe that subscriptions have resumed for those interested.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes