3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Hopefully a renpy remake. Rpgm needs to go the way of the dodo.
As someone whos sick of your standard 'open world' RPGMs where you have to run across the entire map back and fourth non stop, this one is fine - small and simple house, quick and easy to progress

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
As someone whos sick of your standard 'open world' RPGMs where you have to run across the entire map back and fourth non stop, this one is fine - small and simple house, quick and easy to progress
Yeah, that was part of its charm. Being stuck in the house on a rainy day, every day with a predatory MILF who's wetter than it is outside was my cozy place. You can't really get those kind of vibes in Ren'py, where there are no on screen characters to move about. If only the developer knew what they had on their hands and stopped fucking around, they'd have made a really special game no one else has at this point.

Reactions: flippy11

Kolya4677

Jul 29, 2023
I don't understand this game at all, why is there a 12 year old child in the game, who is Reina and what is she doing in his mother's bedroom, there is no resistance, you can't fuck Reina separately, the game doesn't ask, but immediately sends the boy to his room.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
I don't understand this game at all, why is there a 12 year old child in the game, who is Reina and what is she doing in his mother's bedroom, there is no resistance, you can't fuck Reina separately, the game doesn't ask, but immediately sends the boy to his room.
If the son in this game is an issue, I'm curious how you got to the mom and teacher part without closing the game, isn't that dialogue|scene fairly late into the game..?

As for the rest, if the dev wasn't such a tool, we would've probably had a more cohesive and complete storyline at this point. The development was back and fourth, the game even had a rebuild at some point - I'd say that's the main factor as to why the "plot" doesn't make much sense, the dev added and removed various scenes at random between patches. As far as I remember, Reina is their neighbor who also happens to be sons teacher. If I were to guess, she was going to be part of some freaky threesome down the line, but we will most likely never know

Kolya4677

Jul 29, 2023
If the son in this game is an issue, I'm curious how you got to the mom and teacher part without closing the game, isn't that dialogue|scene fairly late into the game..?

As for the rest, if the dev wasn't such a tool, we would've probably had a more cohesive and complete storyline at this point. The development was back and fourth, the game even had a rebuild at some point - I'd say that's the main factor as to why the "plot" doesn't make much sense, the dev added and removed various scenes at random between patches. As far as I remember, Reina is their neighbor who also happens to be sons teacher. If I were to guess, she was going to be part of some freaky threesome down the line, but we will most likely never know
I don't know how to change or add a character

Kolya4677

Jul 29, 2023

besides, the game forces me to go where I don’t want to go

Nov 3, 2020
I LOVE the story but i HATE the gameplay. Guys anyone Please do remake version of this game. It doesn't have any proper end and it's not like mom son incest taboo it's just full of femdom like rubbing his armpit, using his feet to relieve. It just feels so weird.

I would like to suggest a story like accidentally mom saw her son masturbate and scolded him. Then she couldn't face her son for a few days due to guilt so she went to her best friend (female) who is a psychologist. She advised her to love him back and let it loose. Luckily dad went to business trips for a couple of days, so she started making love to her son. Even after her husband returned they tried fooling behind his back for a few days but unfortunately they got caught by her husband and divorced him. Finally they can continue their love making without any fear of getting caught.

Reactions: S.t.s

Kolya4677

Jul 29, 2023
I LOVE the story but i HATE the gameplay. Guys anyone Please do remake version of this game. It doesn't have any proper end and it's not like mom son incest taboo it's just full of femdom like rubbing his armpit, using his feet to relieve. It just feels so weird.

I would like to suggest a story like accidentally mom saw her son masturbate and scolded him. Then she couldn't face her son for a few days due to guilt so she went to her best friend (female) who is a psychologist. She advised her to love him back and let it loose. Luckily dad went to business trips for a couple of days, so she started making love to her son. Even after her husband returned they tried fooling behind his back for a few days but unfortunately they got caught by her husband and divorced him. Finally they can continue their love making without any fear of getting caught.
provided that there will be not a small child, but an adult and there will be anal sex, a 25-year-old guy, his mother, a neighbor who is a tutor, each with him in her own room :D

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
provided that there will be not a small child, but an adult and there will be anal sex, a 25-year-old guy, his mother, a neighbor who is a tutor, each with him in her own room :D
Fuck the absolute off with that vanilla garbage. That's the kind of story you'd get in literally every other hentai game with an incest patch. The incest here was not only baked in, but by the protagonist NOT being grown man and his mother preying on him in a situation where he couldn't get away made it that much hotter. Why even play a mother-son fetish game if you're squeamish to dark fantasy taboos.

Kolya4677

Jul 29, 2023
Fuck the absolute off with that vanilla garbage. That's the kind of story you'd get in literally every other hentai game with an incest patch. The incest here was not only baked in, but by the protagonist NOT being grown man and his mother preying on him in a situation where he couldn't get away made it that much hotter. Why even play a mother-son fetish game if you're squeamish to dark fantasy taboos.
I see you like ********** (n) (n) (n)

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
if this does get remade, i would love to see it in some full 3d at least (kinda like what "last hope" did)...but i'd keep everything else the way it is.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
This has to be a joke

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

Jaws00

Mar 20, 2024
Exactly. The whole reason people want this game continued and are fans is because of the male/female role reversal. Why the hell would you want it the other way around? Just go play EVERY other ic game.

Reactions: Reginleif
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes