3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
What happens after she's pregnant?
She stays pregnant and then you abandon her to go fuck around with other women. Cuz the rain stopped and I guess the dev thought it would be too depressing for the MC to be stuck in the house with his mom in a game called Isolated with Mom. So he tried to turn it into another harem game like an idiot.

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
She stays pregnant and then you abandon her to go fuck around with other women. Cuz the rain stopped and I guess the dev thought it would be too depressing for the MC to be stuck in the house with his mom in a game called Isolated with Mom. So he tried to turn it into another harem game like an idiot.
he really didn't known the point of his game xD i hope that one day someone will make game like and complete it

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Every time I see a notification about this game, my heart sinks a bit, it's so dumb :LUL: Would be amazing if it got heaps of traction to the point where it'd get a few fan-made games, similar to a couple of other abandoned titles. Dommy mommy with submissive son is such an untapped market, even in this almost oversaturated space

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes