4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
View attachment Lexi Boob Jiggle.mp4

Thanks to all of you for pledging to my page!
We are a family of 22! $100+ already in the bank for my game!
Can we make it to 50 Patrons by the end of next month?

We can worry about it later. Let's enjoy this clip of Lexi!
I love Lexi and you should too

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all I enjoy VeronicaPerv and DeafPerv games awesome renders, and the stories are very good. Mr Bennet is someone I don't like and I really want to take Carol from him it's pretty dirty of him to try and erase the MC to just try to protect his family and Carol agrees. I also love Lexi she has a crush on the MC and she is really doing everything she can to protect him and she is hot...both Carol and Lexi are just too damn sexy. I love the maternal nature of Carol. I'm so torn it's cruel to not get both. I will still play the game, but I really wish there was something about one or the other that made them not likable like Madison from Seducing the Devil(you really make it hard for me VeronicaPerv). I do think Madison is hot, but she is a psycho.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
First of all I enjoy VeronicaPerv and DeafPerv games awesome renders, and the stories are very good. Mr Bennet is someone I don't like and I really want to take Carol from him it's pretty dirty of him to try and erase the MC to just try to protect his family and Carol agrees. I also love Lexi she has a crush on the MC and she is really doing everything she can to protect him and she is hot...both Carol and Lexi are just too damn sexy. I love the maternal nature of Carol. I'm so torn it's cruel to not get both. I will still play the game, but I really wish there was something about one or the other that made them not likable like Madison from Seducing the Devil(you really make it hard for me VeronicaPerv). I do think Madison is hot, but she is a psycho.
I don't think you will need to worry about Mr. Bennet anymore after the ending of the last update. :LOL:
The choice between Carol and Lexxi is a good one, it is a difficult choice and it makes you want to replay the game.

And Madison is one of the best character. Too bad no route is planned for her.

Reactions: Onetogo and Abhai

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
And Madison is one of the best character. Too bad no route is planned for her.
Oh don't get me wrong I agree %100 with you here. I think she is hot, but I had to be objective with regards to Madison and I will enjoy her much in Seducing the Devil. Seems she is more a cameo role in the crossover.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I don't think Bennet is at fault at all. How would u feel if the guy who works for you fucks your daughter behind your back and gets her pregnant in just a months time of working for you? (i know she's not really pregnant but Bennet doesn't know that) top of that they got married,once again in just a months time of knowing each other. Any caring father or parent would not be cool with that, I know I wouldn't. I think Bennet has been nothing but reasonable thus far and he seems like a loving husband which is a first cause usually devs tend to use guys like him as the asshole husband or the cuckolding guy.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I don't think Bennet is at fault at all. How would u feel if the guy who works for you fucks your daughter behind your back and gets her pregnant in just a months time of working for you? (i know she's not really pregnant but Bennet doesn't know that) top of that they got married,once again in just a months time of knowing each other. Any caring father or parent would not be cool with that, I know I wouldn't. I think Bennet has been nothing but reasonable thus far and he seems like a loving husband which is a first cause usually devs tend to use guys like him as the asshole husband or the cuckolding guy.
Emma is an adult which means parents don't have a say in whom they marry, date, or screw. Anyone above the age of 18 can do as they wish and bear the consequences of their own choices. If the parents/guardians did a shit job of raising their children as they wanted them to be as an adult then that's their own fault. There are helicopter parents in the world and I despise them. They can give out advice and that's fine, but for crying out loud parents/guardians cannot get a marriage between two adults annulled.

By the way I met my wife online from another state I knew her maybe a few months and then was married, nobody had any say if or when I could marry her.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Game died in a motorcycle crash. You can put "the End" in that place. After that, I don't care what happens in the story, when someone is killed near the MC, the story is no longer interesting. (n)

• Angry
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Game died in a motorcycle crash. You can put "the End" in that place. After that, I don't care what happens in the story, when someone is killed near the MC, the story is no longer interesting. (n)
It´s never interesting when someone doesn´t play the game until the end and just assumes things.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
It´s never interesting when someone doesn´t play the game until the end and just assumes things.
This is just something that makes me angry in the same way as NTR. So then my head gets blurry and it's very sensitive that the game gets deleted. And at that point, you don't even think further, when the scene raises your temper, you just want the whole shit to end. That is, the story itself does not continue at that point, when there is no interest in continuing such a story if someone dies near the MC.

If that woman doesn't die in that, then I apologize, but I still can't stand that thing, but I might look further into the story.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This is just something that makes me angry in the same way as NTR. So then my head gets blurry and it's very sensitive that the game gets deleted. And at that point, you don't even think further, when the scene raises your temper, you just want the whole shit to end. That is, the story itself does not continue at that point, when there is no interest in continuing such a story if someone dies near the MC.

If that woman doesn't die in that, then I apologize, but I still can't stand that thing, but I might look further into the story.
Just keep playing the game until you reach the end of the current update instead of creating fake scenarios.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
At first I felt like continuing, but this comment of yours, I really don't. I'll happily ignore both the game and you.
I felt like saying this yesterday. Thought I had better sleep on it and see if I feel the same. Yep feel the same and it should be said. One should not "cut his nose off to spite his face." The saying rings true here. You will miss out on some good stuff should you allow others comments to ruin your gaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes