4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
Do you need to be on Emma's route or is it planned to make a choice if you want or not. Sorry for my English it's not the best

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
Do you need to be on Emma's route or is it planned to make a choice if you want or not. Sorry for my English it's not the best
There's no specific Emma route yet.
As of now you just pick girls that you want.

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
That's a great idea, people are already skeptical about giving this a fair chance because of STD, so giving it it's own identity and keeping it far away from the STD universe would be a positive thing. The only problem with that is characters are already seeping into this game's universe, like Madison for instance. She's already a hated character by a lot of people but I think she's going to be used for mafia-related stuff.
I already have my own Patreon page ICYMI *plug* *plug*

And yes, Madison is there only for mafia related stuff. It has been made clear already that she is from the same universe, and the house Mourgan-Jessica living in was a gift from Nathan to Bennett family. That's about it. Nothing else will get attached from that game to this.

Reactions: BruceCM
Jul 13, 2022
Rain makes titties look so much better bro. Far out, love them thangs. But those butt sizes remind me of my surboards bro. Too big, and too far out.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I already have my own Patreon page ICYMI *plug* *plug*

And yes, Madison is there only for mafia related stuff. It has been made clear already that she is from the same universe, and the house Mourgan-Jessica living in was a gift from Nathan to Bennett family. That's about it. Nothing else will get attached from that game to this.
Yeah I got the memo.
My other question is, seeing as this game is in the same universe as STD will there be paranormal/supernatural stuff here also or will everything be pretty tame as far as that stuff goes?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Really liked this AVN. It's still in early updates but has been entertaining, and really liked the girls (especially Emma, Lexi and Georgina); this trip looks pretty promising. Wish the best of luck to the devs and hope they can still bring us more amazing content for this game and Seducing the Devil.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I played STD, I think it's pretty good with sharing off,tho the story is a bit wacky but interesting. Can anyone tell me if this game is similar or if it's worth playing? It looks good but man 0.4 only when it's been in production since 2020 is a bit worrysom. And I'm sure this isn't an Ocean situation where he pushes 2-3k HD quality randers for Summers gone annually in one update.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It looks good but man 0.4 only when it's been in production since 2020 is a bit worrysom
Devs had a very tough time in the last two years thanks the pandemic. And if you look at their patreon pages, you will see that they don't have a level of support that allows them work in their games like Ocean work.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
No NTR planned, for harem this is what the dev said:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at first i choose to keep Analia , after all mc lost is memory and he realy like her so that seems a logical choice , but after seeing emma tears, i have changing my mind on this :( but i love that kind of game when i can attached myself to a character so much, they are very rare for me ^^

And someone know what game is that Zelda gif from? ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeplisskin
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes