4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Where did you get that idea from
I think it was a joke about this;

"If we reach this goal, then we are going to make the sex scenes in our games as immersive as possible. Instead of hiring VA artists, we will be doing everything by ourselves.

From giving heads to hard ass pounding, we will add all kinds of sound.
"

I thought it was reasonably funny.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
DeafPervs
Do you guys mind creating separate patreon page for this game like ocean lab has for summers gone? Your other game might bring this one down. Just a suggestion.
That's a great idea, people are already skeptical about giving this a fair chance because of STD, so giving it it's own identity and keeping it far away from the STD universe would be a positive thing. The only problem with that is characters are already seeping into this game's universe, like Madison for instance. She's already a hated character by a lot of people but I think she's going to be used for mafia-related stuff.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Could someone please UL the Win PC version of 0.4 to either MegaNZ/Mediafire/Workupload please?

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
idk with the way the updates come out and the length of them I feel like the motorcycle ride could've been skipped and maybe put more effort into the MC's story. There is a lot going on in the game and I'd like to spend as much time as I can with the character I'm supposed to play. Also skipped Lady Fazio because I don't trust the doctor. Other than that I enjoyed the update.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Hello everyone!
Veronica has her own Patreon page now.
If you are a fan of her game and want to contribute to her game only, then consider pledging to her page.

Any pledge made will go towards the development of her game only.
Our Discord, Devianart, Twitter, and itch profiles will remain the same.

Patreon is our biggest source of support and we've come to the conclusion that it's for the best that we separate our games.

The title of the game and the Patreon link has been updated already.

Her page.
Nope, I'm not touching Patreon with a 12-foot hotstick until they change their TOS. Got tired of all their anti-incest and other censorship so moved all subs to Subscribestar last month. No SS option = no support.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Because it makes the boy look cute and handsome :sneaky:
Have never been able to comprehend 'why' ladies like those awful boy-band haircuts.
To be fair, alot of things i'll never fully comprehend 'why' females find particular things attractive.
Like men's asses, i don't give a dam what females say about my ass.. IT'S NOT SEXY AT ALL!!

Nothing.. i repeat, NOTHING sexy AT ALL!!:sick:
Butt oh well.............

• Haha
Reactions: BruceCM and R P
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes