4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
still does not exclude my respond

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whats the problem if a dev has a ntr game and a non ntr game asuming he sticks to this being non ntr? If you like one game why should a complete other game impact your opinion btw i hate ntr and hope he sticks by what he said before.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
whats the problem if a dev has a ntr game and a non ntr game asuming he sticks to this being non ntr? If you like one game why should a complete other game impact your opinion btw i hate ntr and hope he sticks by what he said before.
not a problem just answered question

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I would really suggest devs to put seducing the devil on hold for a while and rather work on this game. This game can surely help them create a fanbase that STD couldn't do bcuz of all the forced sharing and ntr drama in that game's earlier updates even though it was fixed it still kinda did some damage. So working on this game can help them grew their patron base to the sufficient amount they need or even more.
pikachu-agreed.gif

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
For an alternative point of view with regards to supporting a game and speaking as someone who actually does make a point of $upporting projects that I like, I have an answer as to 'What the problem' can be, at least from my point of view.

I am an active (usually mid tier) $upporter of multiple projects.
I refuse to $upport NTR/MMF/FUTA type content, whatever specifics they want to call it.
Basically, "MC IS SOLE MALE WITH LI'S" would be my favorite search tag if it existed.

So here comes the problem of "that's the problem if", it raises these questions, that I have yet to find a good answer for.

How do I know that my $upport isn't being used towards /ntr or whatever/ title?
I will not ever support the making of this type of stuff so how can I be sure?

If a developer has shown a penchant for /ntr or whatever/ content in a previous title, what's to say that they won't add it at some point? Terms like "Optional" and "Avoidable" are all well and good when choosing what a person is willing to play but change when viewed through the lens of long-term financial $upport.

The difference between being willing to play or try a title and willing to 'pony up' and $upport it is night and day. For myself as a supporter, Avoidable/Optional doesn't make that jump.

A final point to consider trusts in the developers and a shared understanding of terms. A Dev can lie, or just flat out change things. But even if a developer is completely honest and transparent, there is still the issue of "Does that fall under 'tag'?"

An example of this would be something like a Lesbian partner for a LI. Some people would have no problems with that (this Dev's other game 'Seducing the Devil' is pretty famous for this very issue). For some, a person is a person, so male or female, it's NTR. For others, it has to be another male or it's not important.

To underscore this issue, Seducing the Devil, while tagged at the top of the post as having ntr, still (at the time of me writing this) isn't tagged under the /spoilers 'Tag' as having NTR.

I am not trying to piss on these Devs (They actually make a quality product, and they are FAR from the worst), I am just illustrating that, when choosing who to support, what may be a huge "Red Flag' for some isn't even a blip on the radar to others. This is why it is so important to have a similar understanding of, and level of acceptance for those you are supporting.

And to anyone who says I am overthinking this, here is my reason why I don't believe I am:

When I support a title it is at or around €25 (varies depending on what a developer's tiers are)

€25 X 12 (assuming monthly Patreon/SubStar draws) = €300 per year.
Over 6-8 titles a year... that's €1800 or so.
At this amount, I don't count it as overthinking.

To be clear, I think everyone should support what they like, IF they are able and HOW they are able. The Devs should also be free to make what they want to make. Just as a supporter is free to support what they enjoy.

In any case, long-winded post over, hope it provides some insight to some people (Especially those who 'facepalm' when a person says they won't support a title because of /tag/).

As a side note, congratulations to the Devs for getting married.

(also forgive me if I sound a bit odd, English isn't my first language)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
For an alternative point of view with regards to supporting a game and speaking as someone who actually does make a point of $upporting projects that I like, I have an answer as to 'What the problem' can be, at least from my point of view.

I am an active (usually mid tier) $upporter of multiple projects.
I refuse to $upport NTR/MMF/FUTA type content, whatever specifics they want to call it.
Basically, "MC IS SOLE MALE WITH LI'S" would be my favorite search tag if it existed.

So here comes the problem of "that's the problem if", it raises these questions, that I have yet to find a good answer for.

How do I know that my $upport isn't being used towards /ntr or whatever/ title?
I will not ever support the making of this type of stuff so how can I be sure?

If a developer has shown a penchant for /ntr or whatever/ content in a previous title, what's to say that they won't add it at some point? Terms like "Optional" and "Avoidable" are all well and good when choosing what a person is willing to play but change when viewed through the lens of long-term financial $upport.

The difference between being willing to play or try a title and willing to 'pony up' and $upport it is night and day. For myself as a supporter, Avoidable/Optional doesn't make that jump.

A final point to consider trusts in the developers and a shared understanding of terms. A Dev can lie, or just flat out change things. But even if a developer is completely honest and transparent, there is still the issue of "Does that fall under 'tag'?"

An example of this would be something like a Lesbian partner for a LI. Some people would have no problems with that (this Dev's other game 'Seducing the Devil' is pretty famous for this very issue). For some, a person is a person, so male or female, it's NTR. For others, it has to be another male or it's not important.

To underscore this issue, Seducing the Devil, while tagged at the top of the post as having ntr, still (at the time of me writing this) isn't tagged under the /spoilers 'Tag' as having NTR.

I am not trying to piss on these Devs (They actually make a quality product, and they are FAR from the worst), I am just illustrating that, when choosing who to support, what may be a huge "Red Flag' for some isn't even a blip on the radar to others. This is why it is so important to have a similar understanding of, and level of acceptance for those you are supporting.

And to anyone who says I am overthinking this, here is my reason why I don't believe I am:

When I support a title it is at or around €25 (varies depending on what a developer's tiers are)

€25 X 12 (assuming monthly Patreon/SubStar draws) = €300 per year.
Over 6-8 titles a year... that's €1800 or so.
At this amount, I don't count it as overthinking.

To be clear, I think everyone should support what they like, IF they are able and HOW they are able. The Devs should also be free to make what they want to make. Just as a supporter is free to support what they enjoy.

In any case, long-winded post over, hope it provides some insight to some people (Especially those who 'facepalm' when a person says they won't support a title because of /tag/).

As a side note, congratulations to the Devs for getting married.

(also forgive me if I sound a bit odd, English isn't my first language)
i can see what your saying from the patreon side of things but i still say if i like the game enough i would get over it. I was more saying there is no reason to think because one game has something the other will this game dosnt give ntr vibes at all so far.

Im most woried that the dev would do something like the lesbian thing again which i hate more than normal ntr because the devs seem to think its fine to have without the tag dislike it just as much maybe even more for that reason

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
Short update.. But good.. No scenes... Please keep emma alive.. And dev don't include any ntr bush*t.. This game is now flowing fine now..

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
in another game, he also initially did not have NTR :ROFLMAO: but then he added
sorry for google translate

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Hmmmm I see milf tag, but don't really see any milfs in pictures. Are there milfs in the game that are not on the preview?

• Angry
Reactions: Kokodeska
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes