4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I haven't played this game yet but looking at the changelog there is way to many characters for anything meaningful to happen with any of them. This game gets 1 update a year and I"m assuming the people playing it want more with the characters they love not some new random characters.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I haven't played this game yet but looking at the changelog there is way to many characters for anything meaningful to happen with any of them. This game gets 1 update a year and I"m assuming the people playing it want more with the characters they love not some new random characters.
While that has been the case in the past, our plan is to update this every other month.
This update took us 1 month to make.
There is enough content with the main love interest. Two of the new character are males.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
While that has been the case in the past, our plan is to update this every other month.
This update took us 1 month to make.
There is enough content with the main love interest. Two of the new character are males.
every month?:PogChamp:
Yea boyyy!

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Great game DeadPervs AND good follow up to Seducing the Devil.
Renders look good and story looks interesting

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I loved Carol, the other girls were boring. Seriously MC didn't fuck any Milf Analia /Carol? :(.
I don't care Emma, the relationship with MC was forced and not romantic. I didn't see emotional connection between MC and her,
The accident was... oh ok Emma is dying nothing happens .
#Nice game, beautiful character designs. Thanks.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I would really suggest devs to put seducing the devil on hold for a while and rather work on this game. This game can surely help them create a fanbase that STD couldn't do bcuz of all the forced sharing and ntr drama in that game's earlier updates even though it was fixed it still kinda did some damage. So working on this game can help them grew their patron base to the sufficient amount they need or even more.

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
The crossover with Madison from STD was great.

I loved that bush on Fazio´s MILF (hope every MILF will have a big bush)

You are doing a great game here as well (neither ntr nor sharing)

Congrats for this new stage as a married couple DP !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes