4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I didn't go that far in the game.
It didn't grab me.
Lost my patience.
"Slow grind and didn't go that far"
First scene is the chase, second scene is the wedding and third scene is literally a sex scene. Only 48 images in between from the first render to the last before sex scene starts.
Make it make sense. If you want to be a troll then don't make it too obvious.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well damn.. I was getting a kick out of being called Fish, I guess I can get used to that LMAO

Still don't know about this one. Will we have choices on who we pursue? I ask because of my personal preference I'm not interested in anyone but Emma. She's dead, I'm out.. forced to be with anyone else, I'm out.. this might be one I have to revisit upon completion. Renders are great though, sadly maybe just not for me. Wish you both the best of luck, I read about your troubles and hope you are both doing well and continue to do so!!

Oh and I don't know what Megan thinks she's cooking up but I kind of already want to make her disappear.. lol

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
They shat on our games, left negative reviews long time ago but still lurk around the two threads all the time.
I don't get it. The obsession is bizarre.

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Dear devs. Game is nice, but, as i recall correctly there were some poblems with the development of ch2. Are they solved and should i expect more frequent updates on that one?

• Haha
Reactions: Nosferatu Suran
May 14, 2020
Dev, instead of bitching about people bitching about tags (the so called armies). Why not just answer them? I get that you decide how the story moves but its reasonable to want to know if it will contain certain tags.

Lets say the most debated thing on this site gets added (NTR), if its not avoidable I won't play your game. So it would be nice to know beforehand instead of me playing 10 updates and it suddenly gets added after which I drop the game. Wasted time.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The story is just starting but I love it already! Wonderful job! That is enough for me to get behind this project with some financial support!

Plus, it has the cutest scene ever of a jealous girlfriend!
It Was Raining Cutest Scene.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Erodaz and DeafPerv

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the story so far, was a little disappointed initially that the relationship went a little too fast, especially as there were options to choose between Lexi and Carol that went....unfulfilled, but it appears given what happens after the car accident/amnesia, we may yet have the opportunity to pursue other lovers...especially if the MC is prevented from being with his wife.

I am definitely happy Emma survived, but to what capacity remains to be seen. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery and we can get some kind of happy ending, either with just her, or in a throuple/poly-relationship. ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I like the game alot already

But i do hope that the new redhead main character lady wont take advantage of the mc his memmory loss

Caus dont want my MC to cheat on his hurt wife in the hospital

Hope we can get a option to tell the redhead nope get out of here thot :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes