4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
at the moment the only one I see acting high and mighty is you
Dev I can fault for taking it personal ( which is understandable) and not taking a moment to breath and explain
SeveredRealms first comment might have sounded ... insulting but it came from a place of "I would like to know"
I didn't read his comment as insulting or anything like that
Sure he could have taken the time to read up on it but that doesn't excuse your(cee27) .... "normal" behaviour...

Also question for dev, I know the other game (Seducing the devil) has unavoidable NTR, sharing and what not (not sure about swinging)
Will it be the case here (Also before any of the commentators here who have nothing better to do this is a question asked for dev )
Thank you for your time (dev)
yeah, but that's not all of it tho. SeveredRealms was just defending a developer who didn't upload a game update for a whole year then releases a 5 min short update with bad animation as fillers. Then he/she comments here about updates and such. That's bs in my opinion.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Cee27
I get the feeling you have no idea that this dev is working also on STD...
and you attacked someone for ...no reason basically...
EDIT : Since the game SeveredRealms mentioned ...is a game that this dev and another both work on...

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Cee27
I get the feeling you have no idea that this dev is working also on STD...
and you attacked someone for ...no reason basically...
EDIT : Since the game SeveredRealms mentioned ...is a game that this dev and another both work on...
He/She attacked me on another thread tho, and I just gave my opinion. Then I'm gonna see him/her commenting the same thing I was complaining in another game, so I called bs.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I didn’t see any of this coming, MC suffering from memory loss sucks, I figured if Emma was to survive she’d probably be hit with amnesia since she suffered worse injuries from the wreck. But Mc waking up still thinking he was a Fazio was a sad sight. Poor Emma man :(
All because of Donovan.
I want blood.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs the amnesia, his shenanigans from the past is a
good reason 4 drama we do not need.

MC has had some not so good experiences with saving his beloved as it is,
he has to concentrate on her and go forward living together.

Nov 7, 2020
uhm, who's madisson and from what game is she in? I'm a little lost, lmao
The psychotic cunt who happens to be Ellie’s mom in STD.
I didn’t see any of this coming, MC suffering from memory loss sucks, I figured if Emma was to survive she’d probably be hit with amnesia since she suffered worse injuries from the wreck. But Mc waking up still thinking he was a Fazio was a sad sight. Poor Emma man :(
All because of Donovan.
I want blood.
I got a hard on when Lexi was kicking Donovan’s ass lol. She made it look too easy, though I would’ve preferred she splattered his brains all over concrete with her motorcycle, but then they’d be no villain. On a more serious note I hope Emma comes out of this somewhat the same woman she was before this tragedy. She could have mobility issues, psychological problems or memory loss herself.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Would be nice to get a reply from the dev with an answer for my question.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
That's a problem with you, not the game.
did you read my first reply?
obviously not.
the slow grind in my opinion must be noticed.
and another thing: what you think of my opinion doesn't bother me at all.
you're the smell of a sour fart to me.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
did you read my first reply?
Yes, and your hyperbolic use of the word slow came across like you were whining.

the slow grind in my opinion must be noticed.
Your perception of a "slow" grind is not going to be the same as someone else's.
Factor that with your statement of you losing patience with it just makes you look even more childish, and is also you literally showing that it's a problem with you, not the game.

and another thing: what you think of my opinion doesn't bother me at all.
you're the smell of a sour fart to me.
Yes, my opinion does bother you.
You went out of your way to say it doesn't, and then proceeded to be insulting... That's the behaviour of someone who's bothered by what someone else said about them.

Lastly, just because a game doesn't "grab you", isn't a reason to compose your posts as though you're some adolescent stereotype from a movie who keeps asking "Are we there yet" after the first five minutes of a journey.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes