4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Since the other game by same dev hasnt been updated since what January? Why should I trust getting started on this game? As a dev myself I do not have time to waste on a game that may not get finished like the last one.
Because people go through real life shit such as: financial troubles, sickness and have bills to pay. Not making excuses for them, but life happens.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game just came out with a new version. The mod is not up to date anymore.
Hey I think the blowjob scene with Emma is in the wrong place, that or either the Mod I'm using botched a scene.
It goes from this... View attachment 1413906
To this...
View attachment 1413909
MC closed his eyes and dreamt of a tropical honey moon destination while she gave him pleasure. Why so nitpicky of how other people make love, gamer?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This game just came out with a new version. The mod is not up to date anymore.

MC closed his eyes and dreamt of a tropical honey moon destination while she gave him pleasure. Why so nitpicky of how other people make love, gamer?
You suck at sarcasm. It's a defect from the mod, if you play without the mod this doesn't happen, The Modder is fixing issue btw.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The codes for the animations have changed.
That's why you are seeing a different one.

Please use spoiler for the images.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Because people go through real life shit such as: financial troubles, sickness and have bills to pay. Not making excuses for them, but life happens.
Ohh trust me I know but as a dev myself if one game isnt updated commented on by the dev or anything in basically 9 months then this shows up wouldnt that be a red flag when no excuse is being given as to why the other just sits there dead?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Ohh trust me I know but as a dev myself if one game isnt updated commented on by the dev or anything in basically 9 months then this shows up wouldnt that be a red flag when no excuse is being given as to why the other just sits there dead?
Why speak of something you know nothing about?
What gives you the impression that the game hasn’t been updated for 9 months when it was literally updated back in May?

If you know nothing about us and our games then the least you could do is not make false claims. You should know better as a "developer" yourself.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I stand corrected I must have read the date backwards and cross referenced what you said here about 8 months.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I suggest to read the whole thread, it'll give you some more insights as to why...

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Since the other game by same dev hasnt been updated since what January? Why should I trust getting started on this game? As a dev myself I do not have time to waste on a game that may not get finished like the last one.
same goes through the one you were defending tho, the one with the shitty ass filler animations, he hasn't updated the game for a year. Atleast DeafPervs releases good storyline update and good art. The other developer was milking cash for a 5 minute one year update. SMH

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Are you sure you wanna talk about red flags, after defending someone incompetent. LMAO Get your head out of the gutter.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Why speak of something you know nothing about?
What gives you the impression that the game hasn’t been updated for 9 months when it was literally updated back in May?

If you know nothing about us and our games then the least you could do is not make false claims. You should know better as a "developer" yourself.
yeah, keep it up deafpervs, atleast you're trying

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
WTF I stand corrected get nailed then this shit.... I'm fucking out of this thread. I have seen ntr fights more civil then what just took place in this thread. Blocked ignored and will never play anything from this dev. if this is how they respond to people and the crap those in here treat others.
To each his/her own, I guess, you're the one acting high and mighty on the other thread, then you're gonna complicate yourself by saying something different here. SORRY NOT SORRY

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To each his/her own, I guess, you're the one acting high and mighty on the other thread, then you're gonna complicate yourself by saying something different here. SORRY NOT SORRY
at the moment the only one I see acting high and mighty is you
Dev I can fault for taking it personal ( which is understandable) and not taking a moment to breath and explain
SeveredRealms first comment might have sounded ... insulting but it came from a place of "I would like to know"
I didn't read his comment as insulting or anything like that
Sure he could have taken the time to read up on it but that doesn't excuse your(cee27) .... "normal" behaviour...

Also question for dev, I know the other game (Seducing the devil) has unavoidable NTR, sharing and what not (not sure about swinging)
Will it be the case here (Also before any of the commentators here who have nothing better to do this is a question asked for dev )
Thank you for your time (dev)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
at the moment the only one I see acting high and mighty is you
Dev I can fault for taking it personal ( which is understandable) and not taking a moment to breath and explain
SeveredRealms first comment might have sounded ... insulting but it came from a place of "I would like to know"
I didn't read his comment as insulting or anything like that
Sure he could have taken the time to read up on it but that doesn't excuse your(cee27) .... "normal" behaviour...

Also question for dev, I know the other game (Seducing the devil) has unavoidable NTR, sharing and what not (not sure about swinging)
Will it be the case here (Also before any of the commentators here who have nothing better to do this is a question asked for dev )
Thank you for your time (dev)
I get what you're saying, but taking a step back. SeveredRealms first comment had bad intentions in my opinion, If there was a discussion taking place about Seducing the Devil and it's production have it at that thread not here, this thread is still fresh and young so there's no need to make it toxic. As far the content of that game goes threads already a thread for that as well, no need to pollute this thread of a different game with that kind of vitriol.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I get what you're saying, but taking a step back. SeveredRealms first comment had bad intentions in my opinion, If there was a discussion taking place about Seducing the Devil and it's production have it at that thread not here, this thread is still fresh and young so there's no need to make it toxic. As far the content of that game goes threads already a thread for that as well, no need to pollute this thread of a different game with that kind of vitriol.
I get it and I respect your opinon though I don't see it like that
I see it more like ... a concern of long updates and possible abandonment happening and therefore the question
Like I said it could have been formulated better but I didn't sense any malice in his comment.
But anyway ...enough about that
I'm curious if this will also have unavoidable fetishes
It's cool if you want to add them , I just would like to know so I can avoid the game.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes