4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Doe! This game looks so cool, that the instant I saw that it had no Android Port the tears began to wale up in my .
Ya know I would love to learn how to Port games & make them compatible for other platforms. However to do so im fairly certain, that It would require for me to possess a computer. Ultimately defeating the whole need for anything to be Android compatible
I'll keep an eye on though and Good luck to the Dev. Thank you for sharing your craft. Even if us peons don't get to play it, lol.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Doe! This game looks so cool, that the instant I saw that it had no Android Port the tears began to wale up in my .
Ya know I would love to learn how to Port games & make them compatible for other platforms. However to do so im fairly certain, that It would require for me to possess a computer. Ultimately defeating the whole need for anything to be Android compatible
I'll keep an eye on though and Good luck to the Dev. Thank you for sharing your craft. Even if us peons don't get to play it, lol.
They had a android port for version 1. So probably will add one soon here as well. But here is one I found if you want to play it.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
I really took a interest in main love interest. Hope we don't end up without her. I would be really sad bro she is just very likeable to me.

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
**spoiler alert ** I was so mad at beginning.. I thought that Emma is dead.. Damn she is the main reason I played this game. I really like this game.. But dev after so much months of waiting a short updatethat was disappointing me.. Please bring next update faster I can't wait.. And dev please don't involve any NTR bullshits to this fine game. Any way thank you for game.. Waiting for the next update soon. . Please made it fast

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
**spoiler alert ** I was so mad at beginning.. I thought that Emma is dead.. Damn she is the main reason I played this game. I really like this game.. But dev after so much months of waiting a short updatethat was disappointing me.. Please bring next update faster I can't wait.. And dev please don't involve any NTR bullshits to this fine game. Any way thank you for game.. Waiting for the next update soon. . Please made it fast
Insert spoiler instead.
People can see your comment and it spoils everything.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
The army is here as well. Ruined Alan's thread and came to do the same here.
Won't bother entertaining them. All the "tag" discussions have taken place already.
The game moves how "I" wish it to move.

It's a short update because I wasn't able to work. I was sick.
The 2nd part will come out after Alan is done with his game.

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
Nice story i predicted and really this type of sad story on my list deserv 3rd position thank you for making this game... Waiting for new update nice work guys and good luck...❤

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I really enjoyed the story so far. Really like Emma and hope we don't have to send a lot of time away from her. Hopefully someone helps the MC out with that. I'm patiently waiting for the next update.

I know you guys are going through a lot and these games are on the back burner so I hope you guys are able to overcome your challenges and return to a somewhat normal life. Thank you for making this and bringing some distraction for me even though you guys aren't in the best of situations. Good Luck to you guys.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Just played the game for the first time today , i also felt needed to go and send a grateful msg to Deafpervs and Veronica
The game is so enjoyable that for the whole story i felt i was the MC , i was emerged in the story that they are trying to tell.
I felt happy , joy , sad , angry , confused , i laugh a few times , i cried a few times just playing this game.
And i'm very excited to see what is coming next.

Like i already wished for Deafpervs and Veronica , i wish you guys success , because you two deserve it.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw it comming but not for him I was surprised.i see lot of fight because of NTR me myself not a fan of NTR just because their other games but I didn't see anything that influence this game to be a NTR if people wants it the developer can make it in game as avoidable content there's no harm in it

Last edited:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I saw dark Assassin made one already maybe in his profile

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes