4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Everyone! GO VOTE!

EfeGR

Aug 22, 2021
English isn't my native language, but for the first time I can say it was the first game I've translated and enjoyed so much.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
Yeah if Emma is dead it's easy for mc to end up with the readhead and the plot will be pretty much predictable and it will be just a mafia style revenge game not a twisted tri angle love
Worst case scenario she’s in a coma, MC gets his dick or at least starts to pursue other women. Then again that would be a dick move by him lol.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Worst case scenario she’s in a coma, MC gets his dick or at least starts to pursue other women. Then again that would be a dick move by him lol.
It could be a triangle though red head falling in love with MC and mc doesn't know Emma survived or not and in later stages she's comeback but without memories of MC it's just my version of thoughts so don't be hard on me

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
So...... Why is the overview empty? I know it has words in it, but not one word says what the game is actually about. If the Dev can't be bothered to include basic information on the game, it makes me question the amount of effort put into the game itself. Hard pass for me.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I love Seducing the Devil so definitely going to play this. The particular thing that stands out for me about this developer is their ability to create mood and atmosphere, which normally requires decent pacing to the writing to achieve.

With that said hopefully this doesn't slow down the development of Seducing the Devil!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
After reading the overview I have no idea of what this VN is about, can someone enlighten me? Ty.

Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: swills13

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So...... Why is the overview empty? I know it has words in it, but not one word says what the game is actually about. If the Dev can't be bothered to include basic information on the game, it makes me question the amount of effort put into the game itself. Hard pass for me.
I love Seducing the Devil so definitely going to play this. The particular thing that stands out for me about this developer is their ability to create mood and atmosphere, which normally requires decent pacing to the writing to achieve.

With that said hopefully this doesn't slow down the development of Seducing the Devil!
After reading the overview I have no idea of what this VN is about, can someone enlighten me? Ty.

Thank you and good luck.
What this game is about:

Reactions: kartolas

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED VERSION:

It Was Raining That Night [v0.2] [Deafpervs]
- Original Size: 587.61 MB (Win/Linux) | 553.05 MB (Mac)

Download Windows/Linux (107.72 MB):

-

Download Mac (73.48 MB):
-

I'd appreciate if you gave me a (y) if this helped you, thanks!

frustration.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes