4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018

Hi it's Veronica.
So I've just finished the script for the next update. For the first release I had less than 3 months to work on. Still it was quite a big release I believe.

This time it's going to be less than 2 months even though the update will come out 4 months later as Deafperv is working on "Seducing The Devil". He's set 2 months for each game.

As stated before, we have just one system to work on. We've been living separately for a while after getting evicted. So the laptop is with him right now. I'll receive it once the update of "Seducing The Devil" has been released.

The size of my game's next update will depend on how much I get to work. According to the script it should have around 500-600 renders.

Oct 8, 2019
So is the rest of the novel planned to be as straight forward as v0.1? That is not a critique, just asking as I like more choices and given the high quality of the novel thus far, I want to know if this is something I should be watching.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
wow veronica just wow, the story is really intense and let's me wonder for more, no unnecessary bullshit that is filled in a lot of other VN, I didn't skip a single text, I just hope you can continue doing a good job

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
I have noticed a certain inconsistency in the story and would like someone to explain it to me.
At the beginning of the game there is a scene where Alan and Emma get married and then have their 1st night (Emma loses her virginity), in addition, Morgan still refuses to marry Jessica. Before the end of the game (in the current version), the boss catches Alan and Emma and later Emma claims it is their 1st night (she may be pregnant though), and then they go to bed, while Morgan agrees to marry Jessica, but Alan has yet to marry Emma at this point. So I missed something in the story, is it some coherence flaw or the beginning has nothing to do with it (or is the whole scene along with Morgan's wedding just Alan's dream)?
My guy pay attention to details, and read everything, the storyline's arch go from present to flashback to present, like they do in movies

Jun 22, 2020
I am gonna hope that Emma will live the crash. Or it's really gonna break my heart.
Can't Wait for new update of the game.

So far I am love the game. Please don't add NTR. Or if you make it an NTR then please make sure to make it avoidable.

Thank You VERONICA & DEAFPERVS

Reactions: Nospamwss and CoryF

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
In a nutshell - what is this game about? The renders are good, but I want to know the background.

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone.
Sorry I haven't been active here. So many things have happened in the past month.
Both of my parents passed away and we have been struggling financially with all the unpaid medical bills and debts.

I had to pause the game's work for a while but it's back on track again. I need over a week to finish the rest. Then Veronica will start working on her game.
truely sorry to hear that man, hope you'll manage to get everything together, and congrats to you for trying your best, really.
No pressure, you can take as much time as you need

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Hello everyone.
Sorry I haven't been active here. So many things have happened in the past month.
Both of my parents passed away and we have been struggling financially with all the unpaid medical bills and debts.

I had to pause the game's work for a while but it's back on track again. I need over a week to finish the rest. Then Veronica will start working on her game.
Ok that was REALLY unexpected.

Nov 2, 2019
/me finally gets around to trying game and reaches end of v0.1

/me screams at last scene

/me reads thread to see how far away v0.2 is while mentally crossing fingers that there will be no *B*ND*N*D tag

[lovely beach scene]
/me chooses to believe it is a self-render of the author, although based on how sparse attendance at the beach is, it would fit in with any game

Deafpervs said:

I hope this new year will be lot lot better and will bring out the best of us.
2020 was just horrible. The worst year in our lives. We have lost so much.
Surely it can't get any worse.
[snip of far too many things for one couple to have to deal with]
/me attempts to stave off the panic at those five red fate-tempting words while requesting not to be called "Shirley"

Hello everyone.
/me glares suspiciously at the calendar to verify that it is actually 2021, rather than a rerun of 2020 holding up a hastily-scrawled one in front of its second zero

deafpervs said:
/me discontinues using /me for the remainder of post

I'm impressed that you're able to focus on it after losing both parents in the past month! Although a bit concerned that you might not be giving yourself enough time to grieve (but I trust the future Mrs. Deafperv is probably helping you to work through that). Be careful, okay?

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
I am gonna hope that Emma will live the crash. Or it's really gonna break my heart.
Can't Wait for new update of the game.

So far I am love the game. Please don't add NTR. Or if you make it an NTR then please make sure to make it avoidable.

Thank You VERONICA & DEAFPERVS
I think NTR is not gonna be added, but the sad thing is I don't think Emma will live the crash as the title suggest "It Was Raining That Night", I'm sorry bud but this is an emotional piece so please don't get your hopes up

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes