4.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Nov 7, 2020
DeafPervs Tags are not accurate. I dont think I saw any bdsm, lesbian, group etc.

Can they be put under the planned tags in the genre section of the first post and removed from the actual tags?

You can put them back if/when they are actually in the game but right now they are inaccurate and having inaccurate tags defeats the purpose of the search function.
Could be meant for the future

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Umm, i don't know if it is only me but the red head who assume it is Lexi looks different in the game and in the cover.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
in the first few minutes there's a scene where a guy smiles while sewer water coats his face ...this shit would start a fight with anyone, friends or no. Imagine opening your mouth for a big smile and letting that sewer water drip into your mouth... why is this scene a thing ?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
For future use how do I add spoiler? I try to watch what I say about a game it's a bitch sometimes lol
Just click one of these (Spoiler or Inline spoiler) to hide text, images or videos... once you use it once or twice you should understand how it works.
0.jpg

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I think the game is great, sex scene animations are good, good script, good job, can't wait for the next update, cheers

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The girl on the cover is Megan.
She hasn't been introduced yet.
Only the people from my Patreon, Discord and Seducing The Devil thread know about her.

View attachment 907137
Oh i see that now, my bad then, also i played your game and has very high potential, i really enjoyed it for the story and especially the dialogue, it's very well written and that's very rare since you can't find many games with quality dialogues like your game has, the renders also look unique somehow, didn't saw this models before or probably you changed them a little to look different, either way it's another plus in my opinion because it's not just some generic models that we see in every game, feels new and fresh, but the only thing that i noticed is that every girl that saw the MC basically become interested in him after a short time, well nearly every girl, i don't say it's a bad thing but i think it must happen more naturally, i understand when it comes to Emma, it can happened, but Lexi seems interested in MC too and happened pretty fast, possibly not from romantic reasons, seems like she is interested in him more sexually, and there's Carol who looks interested in MC too, again i don't think it is from romantic view, she's rather curious about him and wants to know him more, even teasing him and being more flirty, but it gave me the feeling that all this happened fast like i said, again not a bad thing, but i don't have any problems with the game it's easy a 10/10 quality game for me and i will add it to my golden collection.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
seriusly? what's wrong with ya people?! you had the perfect game, nothing to complain about and all you had to do it was NOT FUCKIN HURT EMMA but no !

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice and well written story! Love it so far!
Cant wait to see what happens to Emma and MC.
Hope nothing bad will happen and all remain positive.

Reactions: Max1276

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If you feel sad/disappointed with the ending then it means that we've successfully managed to create a likeable character and you feel attached to that character already.

We want to take it positively.
Now let's wait for the next update.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes