• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'll reserve judgement until after this game receives a few updates. I remember how the dev used to get defensive when people pointed out that the previous game was getting too convoluted, and lo and behold, it's now abandoned. The easier thing to do would've been to restructure the plot and use the same renders, and then continue the story from there.

I think a lot of people share my skepticism about how this one will turn out but we'll see.
It hasn't been abandoned. It's F95 policy to tag a game as "Abandoned" if it doesn’t receive any update in several months. The game is on hold due to my hard drive's unfortunate demise.
I'm recreating the characters again. Once they are created, I'll start start working on the 10th version of the game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
DeafPervs VeronicaPerv please do a search and replace for any time MC "giggles" and replace it with "chuckles".

When used as nouns, chuckle means a quiet laugh, whereas giggle means a high-pitched, silly laugh.
The idea of him giving a cute girly giggle is amusing, but I feel a dignified chuckle would be better suited.

Last edited:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Not a threat btw, just my asshole way of saying please avoid bad writing cliches.

Last edited:

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Really hope the main LI doesn't get killed off. I want to do a solo route with her. Her character is very likeable. Not saying the others aren't but I really like the main LI.

Jul 13, 2018
dammit i hope Emma survives , no amnesia stuff and no Emma death. I really liked Emma so far , she is my favorite girl in this game already , please dont do amnesia stuff and ntr stuff. Please dont kill Emma. However from the game title and from the pic showing two girls , i think Emma will either die or get amnesia and she and MC wont be together . I bet she will die and MC will meet a new girl and slowly starting to move on. I hope i am wrong

Reactions: Jsd16 and Jay4201

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It hasn't been abandoned. It's F95 policy to tag a game as "Abandoned" if it doesn’t receive any update in several months. The game is on hold due to my hard drive's unfortunate demise.
I'm recreating the characters again. Once they are created, I'll start start working on the 10th version of the game.
If that is the case, you should contact moderators and ask them to tag it to "on hold". Also, you could tell your audience in the other thread why it is on hold. As I've understood F95's abandoned rule is that if the developer is silent about the project for months, it's labeled as abandoned. But there are many games that haven't been updated this year but they are labeled as "On hold" instead because their developer has real life issues to deal with and can't currently work on their project.

PS. I hope you've backed up your important files to at least one, preferrably two different medias. One should be in a totally different physical location in case your home should burn up or have water damage or something else that mass storage devides don't like.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This was nice, i liked it tbh and hope this does not turn into a kinetic novel tho... really hope we get to have more meaningful choices.

Also that "end"... *sigh* don't let it be THE end (like come on, i just started to care about that little possessive minx Emma :KEK:) :cry: I already have like 3 potential scenarios in my head how this will continue but would be nice if you give us a choice on how the story goes... or more precisely with who since that op image kinda gives it away... i think :sneaky:

Will keep this one on my play list for sure, good luck dev.

p.s. Come one f95zone member, use spoilers... like dayum L:eek:L

Last edited:
Reactions: Tragic Princess
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes