4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
from the screenshots , i can only guess current ? i assume it since they have been working ALOT on this game
How do just the screenshots make you think that the tags are current?
We can't see any of the acts described in the Tags in any of the screenshots.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Seducing the Devil is pretty good with story and renders. I am expecting the same high qualities from this as well. :coffee:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, it would be very beneficial for everyone that the developers be really clear about future tags and planned content to avoid the shitstorm that apparently they got in the other game.:unsure:

The only thing that I remember about that game is that you were being cuck by your mother in lawo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It made me laugh, but that was a new low for the overused spineless protagonist in these games.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
EVERYONE EMERGENCY MEETING!!

NO NTR, NO FORCED SHARING.
YOU EITHER DECIDE TO HAVE THREESOME OR NOT.
I for one love MFF poly relationships. Will there just be an option for sharing (MC's lover fooling around with another woman with his consent), or threesomes (MC and lover with another woman), or full polyamory (MC and two lovers, triangle style)? Or all?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think I will wait to give this a try, wasn't a fan of Seducing the Devil which looks like it was abandoned, so I have some major reservations in trusting new content from the devs. The renders look good but that's not saying much these days when it comes to Daz3D games. The fact that there are very limited choices and a linear story makes me think this is more of a Kinetic Novel and not a Visual Novel. Regardless, I hope the developers have success and don't abandon another project.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Just played it

Quality is like a lottery with this developer, more in the writing than in the renders :unsure:

But to be fair, this story while weird and kind of hard to follow (some time jumps and the scenes are presented with little context) seem much more straightforward than the unintelligible convoluted mess that was seducing the devil.o_O

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
First of all when you talk about a set of very limited choices, you mean a kinetic novel, not a visual. You can have a gazillion in a VN.

Secondly, I really do hope you don't make the same mistake as with your previous game. Creating all those messy flashbacks jumping back and forth, with a convoluted story just to show you're the Zack Snyder of adult games was never a good idea. The imagined artistic concept and the execution didn't matched at all, if you do that here as well, I doubt you'll getting any further than previously.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes