4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'M NOT GOING TO CALL THIS A KINETIC NOVEL BECAUSE THE FUTURE UPDATES WILL HAVE LOT MORE CHOICES. I'M COMPARING THE NUMBER WITH "SEDUCING THE DEVIL". IT HAD A LOT OF CHOICES WITH MULTIPLE BRANCHES. THIS ONE WILL HAVE LESS THAN THAT BUT WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO BE A VISUAL NOVEL.

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
looks like it's going to be another great game hope there will be more scenes with Carol, Lexi, Jessica and Ashley

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I am sceptical about trying this given what happened in the previous game like the weird story jumping that made the game kind of confusing sometimes and the gf cheating on you so I think I'll wait a couple of updates and see where this goes.

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
Deafperv aka my boyfriend didn't make the story of this game. I did. So no point in going after him based on what he did with Seducing The Devil.

In this game, he wrote the script using my directions and I made the renders, characters. If you see similarities in the writing style then it's because he has the freedom to write however he wants. And I trust him.

I don't like incest. So don't expect such content from this game.

There's a specific group of people that "LOVE" his game Seducing The Devil. He works for those people because they know what he is trying to make.

I don't expect everyone to love my game. Same as him. We can't please everyone.
But we will keep working as planned.

Don't mix the games. The only similarity they have is the developer's name.

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
Im gonna keep an eye on this one......... look interesting gonna wait atleast 0.2..... for more content..........

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I'll reserve judgement until after this game receives a few updates. I remember how the dev used to get defensive when people pointed out that the previous game was getting too convoluted, and lo and behold, it's now abandoned. The easier thing to do would've been to restructure the plot and use the same renders, and then continue the story from there.

I think a lot of people share my skepticism about how this one will turn out but we'll see.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I don't expect everyone to love my game. Same as him. We can't please everyone.
But we will keep working as planned.
If you stay on this point and stick to your guns you have my respect. Time will tell, many devs are like a banner in the wind.

well...
... its not like you could give a shit about the respect of a dirty pirate ...

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes