4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Game definitely looks and sounds intriguing, but I'll probably wait for a second release before diving in. Always a little uneasy with initial launches you never know what games die fast or changed drastically after feedback.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
At first glance, this VN is pretty good. I wish there were more choices that could be made to drive the story. Although this is the first release of it, I did enjoy the story along with renders.

Reactions: House Of Black

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
This was nice, i liked it tbh and hope this does not turn into a kinetic novel tho... really hope we get to have more meaningful choices.

Also that "end"... *sigh* don't let it be THE end (like come on, i just started to care about that little possessive minx Emma :KEK:) :cry: I already have like 3 potential scenarios in my head how this will continue but would be nice if you give us a choice on how the story goes... or more precisely with who since that op image kinda gives it away... i think :sneaky:

Will keep this one on my play list for sure, good luck dev.

p.s. Come one f95zone member, use spoilers... like dayum L:eek:L
For future use how do I add spoiler? I try to watch what I say about a game it's a bitch sometimes lol

D

Deleted member 59977

DeafPervs Tags are not accurate. I dont think I saw any bdsm, lesbian, group etc.

Can they be put under the planned tags in the genre section of the first post and removed from the actual tags?

You can put them back if/when they are actually in the game but right now they are inaccurate and having inaccurate tags defeats the purpose of the search function.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
Amazing old biker couple ,wondering if in game mc is going broke some bikers laws ;) ;) more safe stay just with hot Juanita hehe......and thx for superb start with game ,wonder what biker clubs coming in game ?? ;)

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes