4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Untitled.png

Don't know if we are ever going to reach it but here's a new goal.

I've worked as an audio engineer, so I have plenty of experience in the audio field.

Veronica has experience as a singer and a voice-over artist.

If we reach this goal, then we are going to make the sex scenes in our games as immersive as possible. Instead of hiring VA artists, we will be doing everything by ourselves.

From giving heads to hard ass pounding, we will add all kinds of sound.

Our games are already filled with so many sex scenes and they can be made better with better animation (which we are working on currently) and then take them to a different level with real sound effects.

If you want to help, then consider pledging

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
DeafPervs
Do you guys mind creating separate patreon page for this game like ocean lab has for summers gone? Your other game might bring this one down. Just a suggestion.
Yes, that is the plan.
Veronica has a Patreon page already. Just needs to be set up properly.
She will launch it very soon.

We've seen that despite making the cheating and sharing content avoidable, people are still reluctant to support us due to what they have experienced before. And as a result, we are not getting any added support for this game.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Yes, that is the plan.

We've seen that despite making the cheating and sharing content avoidable, people are still reluctant to support us due to what they have experienced before. And as a result, we are not getting any added support for this game.
Setting up a separate Patreon account will probably help a bit, just be honest and transparent about it (as you appear to be :) )

Honestly, the only real remedy will be time as for many $upporters it comes down to a matter of trust and proof by actions.

Sadly, there are other studios (easy to find if you ask around) that went the route of
"I-dev-Studios" = Patreon page for the more vanilla-tagged games.
&
"I-dev-NTR" = Patreon page for (if it wasn't obvious) NTR/Swinging/Sharing/Other Males and more niche tags.

A good idea in concept, if only because it would help the developer show the market's relative interest ratio between the two overall directions.

The mistake (and some might argue betrayal of trust) that damaged them was when they added some of the (relatively speaking) unpopular fetishes from "I-dev-NTR", into a game under the "I-dev-Studios".

This was done because the "I-dev-Studios" game was getting more attention from the market and thus was updated more often. A 'Whale' Patreon paid a bucket of money because for their own reasons they wanted to see characters from the 'more vanilla game' in the "More Niche" tags/fetishes/situations.

The results were a sharp drop in $upport and a huge loss in trust.

To be clear and transparent, I am very much a "Sole Male" kind of player (if you couldn't guess from my signature). That being said, I am trying to be as unbiased with this example as possible, as I think it is something that talented developers looking to get into this sub-genre can learn from. Especially if you are considering the "two studios" approach.

I also haven't given specific names as I am not sure if that would be considered rude or is allowed. However, this is very much a real example, if you cannot figure it out let me know (via private message) and I will give you the names.

Best of luck with this game, and for what it's worth, I think that adding the option to avoid /tags/ in the other game (Seducing the Devil) was a good move. It might not immediately bring back or create $upport, but it is definitely a positive move in that direction.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Yes, that is the plan.

Yeah i noticed that too.
Reason may be due to how some characters left long lasting impression on players, good for some;bad for some. It's just a theory anyways.

I'm really looking forward to this avn going forward. Really liked everything about this one.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone!
Veronica has her own Patreon page now.
If you are a fan of her game and want to contribute to her game only, then consider pledging to her page.

Any pledge made will go towards the development of her game only.
Our Discord, Devianart, Twitter, and itch profiles will remain the same.

Patreon is our biggest source of support and we've come to the conclusion that it's for the best that we separate our games.

The title of the game and the Patreon link has been updated already.

Her page.

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
Hello everyone!
Veronica has her own Patreon page now.
If you are a fan of her game and want to contribute to her game only, then consider pledging to her page.

Any pledge made will go towards the development of her game only.
Our Discord, Devianart, Twitter, and itch profiles will remain the same.

Patreon is our biggest source of support and we've come to the conclusion that it's for the best that we separate our games.

The title of the game and the Patreon link has been updated already.

Her page.

39acea9b510617ece56a140048a7e4d3.jpg

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 1804335

Don't know if we are ever going to reach it but here's a new goal.

I've worked as an audio engineer, so I have plenty of experience in the audio field.

Veronica has experience as a singer and a voice-over artist.

If we reach this goal, then we are going to make the sex scenes in our games as immersive as possible. Instead of hiring VA artists, we will be doing everything by ourselves.

From giving heads to hard ass pounding, we will add all kinds of sound.

Our games are already filled with so many sex scenes and they can be made better with better animation (which we are working on currently) and then take them to a different level with real sound effects.

If you want to help, then consider pledging
Uh-hu, so you guys plan to record yourself banging each other? And then put it in the game?
That would be weird. And funny.

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
A little update on the game quality

So when I first started this game, I had a crisis with my then laptop. It wasn't good and I had to render a lot of images in a very short period. That's why I opted for 720p resolution over 1080p.

Alan's game is 1080p and it looks much better. Even though I'm following his work, my renders look a bit blurry because of the resolution, as the images aren't as sharp.

For (0.4) I'm still rendering them as 720p. But moving forward, I'll re-render all the past images on 1080p, and also improve the lighting if needed. I'll do that while he works on his games. Thankfully we have found a way to use multiple keyboards and mouses in one computer. We have two screens now by the way :D

We both follow a set of custom made presets and it would be better for me if I move to 1080p and work on it. That will make my game look even better.

That's all.
Cheers.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes