4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey everyone, I have one copy of the game in itch.io to give as a gift, this week give you access to all future updates of the game. So if you want if you want it, send me a PM.

PS: if you shit on the game before, I'm not giving it to you.
This is legit. We are also doing a giveaway on our discord server. So join to win the chance to get a copy of this game for free. All future updates will be available to you.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
This is legit. We are also doing a giveaway on our discord server. So join to win the chance to get a copy of this game for free. All future updates will be available to you.
I was going to give it to snakepliss or to The Senior Perv, because I knew they liked both StD and IWRTN, but I think they don't want it :cry:

Well, more luck to another person then.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
It Was Raining That Night [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 127mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

The game master

May 19, 2022
Big fan dev specially for your crisis comeback and also your supportive good wife

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I seriously hate the broccoli hairstyle that MC has. Can't believe the new generation has people getting perms again...
Yeah. I truly hate this haircut. The only one I hate more, that is popping up in games a lot lately, is that rooster cut/faux pompadour. I loathe that one and I wont play games where the MC wears it, cause I ain't looking at that shit for a whole game as 'me'.
The hair on the MC here? Pretty much the same boat. Doesn't help that my younger brother had hair like that when he was young (not perm, tight curly hair). I am completely NOT interested in playing a game designed to make me fap, where the MC constantly reminds me of my brother's fucking hair from 30 years ago. Only thing worse then that was another game that has you playing with a named MC, whose name is the same as my older brother.
Hell, it's even a bigger deal to me then the excessive bounty of breasts. Am most definitely not part of Team Bigguns. Been considering giving it a go anyway, in the hopes I can avoid them and just go for the non Beachball set...
...but that hair. >.<

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
MC is a street thug and also has to look the part, which he cannot due to his stature
and build, so he has to compensate with true grit and obnoxious traits.
Such people live by adrenaline fkk off vibes and some girls throw themselves on them.
Hence this game and this MC.
Tatted anorexic guys showing off bods all over the internet do get gigs in public
big bucks events quite often these days, so this kind a look goes with the times.
These days??? Scrawny dudes in entertainment has been a staple since before Iggy Pop. And you hardly need to be huge to be vicious and intimidating. I'm not. And when I wear my shitface walking down the street, ppl have crossed the road to avoid me. And no, I ain't built either. Tho you get that 'brick shithouse' build from doing construction for decades, you don't get a bodybuilder build. And according to the crowd who thinks if you ain't at least 6 feet you're a midget, I'm 5'10". As long as I don't slouch.

ziggy81

Nov 24, 2021
the story is turning out really good all girls are hot specially the milfs , just wish there was no text box for me it ruins the immersion in the scenes wich have good art work. great job dev

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I live for reviews like this.
To the point, no nonsense.

Only issues?
- No lesbian content in the game
- There are choices
- I'm not the dev
- My game's quality has nothing to do with this game's quality

1665346646321.png

An overwhelmingly positively received game is just getting shat on like this lol

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I live for reviews like this.
To the point, no nonsense.

Only issues?
- No lesbian content in the game
- There are choices
- I'm not the dev
- My game's quality has nothing to do with this game's quality

View attachment 2091697

An overwhelmingly positively received game is just getting shat on like this lol
That's an entirely subjective review there because of the stars being 2 out of 5. I understand there will be some subjective content to a review such as I don't like big boobs and that's why I'm not going to play the game, but that shouldn't be the defining reason you give 2 stars out of 5.

It should be the big boobs are drawn well or their is diversity to the boobs, some have large boobs, some have handfuls, some have larger nipples than others. Example in Seducing the Devil I never liked the exaggerated trapezoids on the MC(has since changed and reworked the mc much much better), but I'll still play it because the story is well done and gives multiple routes. I like attention to detail in games as well examples seeing movement in mirrors during animated sex scenes with the proper lighting which goes above an beyond in my estimation.

I've only ever given 1 review to a game here and don't bother asking I've already forgotten which game I did it for. It was a pain trying to write it because I wanted a short concise review and to the point I had to add filler because the site requires to have 500+ characters and beyond. I started reviews for games then said fuck it when told not enough characters.

Edit: I just figured out which game I gave the only review for. It was Seducing the Devil.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DeafPerv

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So there's "subjectively" lesbian content and no choices in the game?
I don't understand your question. You also excluded the rest of that comment "...because of the stars being 2 out of 5" which explains the point of subjective rating.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So there's "subjectively" lesbian content and no choices in the game?
You may want to re-read what I said. I never commented on the OP's comment of lesbian content. My response was to the star rating of the review. It would appear the person doing the review based their star rating off entirely of their likes and dislikes with out any objective standards. Attention to detail should be pointed out as a good thing when creating a game.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes