4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
In think the people who dislike the hair of the MC will be happy to know there is a poll to decide which hairstyle the MC will get on Patreon

Option 2 seems to be the one that will win.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hulogh13

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
Harem tag added
Good novel with beautiful females, really like it a lot so far, was wondering I have taken lexi route but really like the mother too, later in history player can romance her too ?, the same with Megan and her kiss u cant see if u pick Rossi, hard choices that only make the player suffer :whistle: , want the house full !! :sneaky: .

Reactions: lxh123

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Good novel with beautiful females, really like it a lot so far, was wondering I have taken lexi route but really like the mother too, later in history player can romance her too ?, the same with Megan and her kiss u cant see if u pick Rossi, hard choices that only make the player suffer :whistle: , want the house full !! :sneaky: .
Lexi is mutually exclusive with Carol, so it isn't possible to romance both of them in the same playthrough.
Megan is a Main LI, so you will be able to romance her later, even if you choose to keep Analia.

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
Lexi is mutually exclusive with Carol, so it isn't possible to romance both of them in the same playthrough.
Megan is a Main LI, so you will be able to romance her later, even if you choose to keep Analia.
what a pity, will need to play a second time then :eek:. thanks for the info (y)(y)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The facepalm merchant has migrated from my game thread to this one.
Now facepalming my comments here.

Obsessed fella. I wish he could talk. But he got a dick stuck in his mouth.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, starting with the raining on that night, the girl
takes MC and marries him.
Sure this was a dead give away about who is running their relationship, no??

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Sorry, but I can't stand all the,, "DONT FUCK WITH MY FAMILYYYY" shit. Doesn't make sense to me, and neither does that stupid no kill rule. The Fat sack of shit got upset because the mc killed rick to save his daughter and had the nerve to say he wouldn't serve more than a year in prison. He really wouldn't have served jack shit as it would be a justified killing, and having a good lawyer would get him off scot free. If they really weren't a crime family then there should be no issue with killing someone in self-defense/in protection of another.

Good luck with your game, it's just not for me unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ford Mustang

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
It Was Raining That Night is on sale right now. 30% off till 31st October.
You will get all future updates with one time payment.

Reactions: sn3p
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes