4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
I just noticed this game for the first time, but before downloading I have to know something: is that pube-head in the banner the MC? If so I'll just add this one to my ignore list.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I just noticed this game for the first time, but before downloading I have to know something: is that pube-head in the banner the MC? If so I'll just add this one to my ignore list.
Yes thats the MC in the banner. But i strongly urge you to try the game out anyway.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
game is not exactly bad but u will wait for updates....it is 4 month i guess, cause they work cause of seducing the devil (even when promissed to split their games developement)

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Haha thanks for letting me know, but I just cannot deal with that bush-cut. It makes me want to be violent IRL and I play these games for the amusement alone. Maybe I'll give it a shot in ten years when it's done, maybe I'll have matured a bit by then.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
game is not exactly bad but u will wait for updates....it is 4 month i guess, cause they work cause of seducing the devil (even when promissed to split their games developement)
They are doing that, but they only have one PC right now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
based on patreon their aim for an update was end of february/first week of march :unsure:

the game certainly has more then decent promise, yet as the things stand right now it could be just another side (and soon to be aboned) project.

p.s.
if it would be up to me, i would choose this game over their first one (seducing the devil) any time.
ofc, their game/s, their choices.
at the end we can only say "thank you", to any of those devs making something we might like and play it for free.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
based on patreon their aim for an update was end of february/first week of march :unsure:

the game certainly has more then decent promise, yet as the things stand right now it could be just another side (and soon to be aboned) project.

p.s.
if it would be up to me, i would choose this game over their first one (seducing the devil) any time.
ofc, their game/s, their choices.
at the end we can only say "thank you", to any of those devs making something we might like and play it for free.
They said on discord they still aim for this month, but probably more in the end of the month.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
They said on discord they still aim for this month, but probably more in the end of the month.
then lets hope their "aim" is better this time :BootyTime:

saw it all more than once - slow progress, inaccurate "aims" coming one after another...never ends well.
hopefully that wont be the case here.

Reactions: Call of Booty

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
and more bad news:

has decided to crack down on adult games due to external pressure from payment processors like Payoneer, Paypal & Stripe.
We were using Payoneer and used the "collected by and paid later" option in which itch would collect all the money and pay us on Payoneer.
Now they have decided to not give me that option anymore and we don't have paypal and stripe here. So basically we can no longer sell our games on As a result we are going to lose a lot of revenue and this is going to be really hard. Our patreon pages aren't growing and itch was a big part of our livelihood. Now it's gone.
They said the decision is final and we have 30 days to add this option called "Paid directly to you" and the paypent processors are Paypal and Stripe.
We have a lot of money stuck there that we can't take out either.
Many other devs have been affected by this.
I don't know why this keeps happening. The only hope is Steam.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
and more bad news:

has decided to crack down on adult games due to external pressure from payment processors like Payoneer, Paypal & Stripe.
We were using Payoneer and used the "collected by and paid later" option in which itch would collect all the money and pay us on Payoneer.
Now they have decided to not give me that option anymore and we don't have paypal and stripe here. So basically we can no longer sell our games on As a result we are going to lose a lot of revenue and this is going to be really hard. Our patreon pages aren't growing and itch was a big part of our livelihood. Now it's gone.
They said the decision is final and we have 30 days to add this option called "Paid directly to you" and the paypent processors are Paypal and Stripe.
We have a lot of money stuck there that we can't take out either.
Many other devs have been affected by this.
I don't know why this keeps happening. The only hope is Steam.
They just cannot catch a break

• Sad
Reactions: lipe2410
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes