4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
and more bad news:

has decided to crack down on adult games due to external pressure from payment processors like Payoneer, Paypal & Stripe.
We were using Payoneer and used the "collected by and paid later" option in which itch would collect all the money and pay us on Payoneer.
Now they have decided to not give me that option anymore and we don't have paypal and stripe here. So basically we can no longer sell our games on As a result we are going to lose a lot of revenue and this is going to be really hard. Our patreon pages aren't growing and itch was a big part of our livelihood. Now it's gone.
They said the decision is final and we have 30 days to add this option called "Paid directly to you" and the paypent processors are Paypal and Stripe.
We have a lot of money stuck there that we can't take out either.
Many other devs have been affected by this.
I don't know why this keeps happening. The only hope is Steam.
good

keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
and more bad news:

has decided to crack down on adult games due to external pressure from payment processors like Payoneer, Paypal & Stripe.
We were using Payoneer and used the "collected by and paid later" option in which itch would collect all the money and pay us on Payoneer.
Now they have decided to not give me that option anymore and we don't have paypal and stripe here. So basically we can no longer sell our games on As a result we are going to lose a lot of revenue and this is going to be really hard. Our patreon pages aren't growing and itch was a big part of our livelihood. Now it's gone.
They said the decision is final and we have 30 days to add this option called "Paid directly to you" and the paypent processors are Paypal and Stripe.
We have a lot of money stuck there that we can't take out either.
Many other devs have been affected by this.
I don't know why this keeps happening. The only hope is Steam.
yikes, since when are these companies acting like bible thumpers. let me guess, conservative lobbying

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
game status estimattion

two months ago:
then lets hope their "aim" is better this time :BootyTime:

saw it all more than once - slow progress, inaccurate "aims" coming one after another...never ends well.
hopefully that wont be the case here.
now:
same old same old...well, more or less :HideThePain:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Last Preview on discord was 5/24 and when I went through the discord last time Dev was active was just 2 days ago although what I read did not seem promising of an update this month or maybe next month but no dates, times, or completion was given.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last Preview on discord was 5/24 and when I went through the discord last time Dev was active was just 2 days ago although what I read did not seem promising of an update this month or maybe next month but no dates, times, or completion was given.
Considering they are doing 2 games; one can assume they help each with their own games...from what I know they rotate or something like that between games.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
yikes, since when are these companies acting like bible thumpers. let me guess, conservative lobbying
Don't forget about the Wokists and Feminazis either, they are just as bad. They hate anything with male Protagonists in it.

• Angry
Reactions: ben_sylar

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Honestly i am surprised it took this long for the crack down. Paypal was the driving force behind the patreon purge back in the day.
financial institutions always look for a way to keep other people's money with any excuse. Years ago I signed up for a so-called gold chain, which was that they would pass you a list and you would give money to the first on the list and you would wear the last one. As your leg on the list grew, you went up the ranks to receive money. We all did it in my company so that when the list left our environment I was already in third position. Well, I never received anything. The banks received orders that any transfer of that precise amount be withheld until it was claimed, so that by not knowing when they made a transfer you did not claim. and all that money they kept as extraordinary income. Come on, something similar to what they are doing here. Your money immobilized until it suddenly disappears and the corresponding financial institution will keep it

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It Was Raining That Night (0.6) by VeronicaPerv

The sixth installment of "It Was Raining That Night" is here.

(NOTE: I know that it's been almost a year since the last update and this update would seem very short. But we have been through a lot and finally seeing a stability in our lives after moving to a different city. We had to settle down and working on the game was difficult given what we've been through. From now on you can expect to get monthly updates.)

Game includes :

9 scenes
318 renders
2 animations
Added a menu music

Patreon :
Itch : (not available for purchase anymore)

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes