4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ItWasRainingThatNight-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Wouldn't be the worst thing but couldn't load my saves and checking the screenshots from those there was a walkthrough mod used. Someone knows if that is being continuated?

Reactions: FuXeD

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
I am confused, is there a harem option or not? An earlier post made it seem like there is no harem option, but later there a post about the harem tag being added

Mar 5, 2023
Deafperv aka my boyfriend didn't make the story of this game. I did. So no point in going after him based on what he did with Seducing The Devil.

In this game, he wrote the script using my directions and I made the renders, characters. If you see similarities in the writing style then it's because he has the freedom to write however he wants. And I trust him.

I don't like incest. So don't expect such content from this game.

There's a specific group of people that "LOVE" his game Seducing The Devil. He works for those people because they know what he is trying to make.

I don't expect everyone to love my game. Same as him. We can't please everyone.
But we will keep working as planned.

Don't mix the games. The only similarity they have is the developer's name.
Hello, I couldn't find Android port for this VN / game, would you make it available also?

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I am confused, is there a harem option or not? An earlier post made it seem like there is no harem option, but later there a post about the harem tag being added
You can't have all the girls in one save. I've played till chapter 2 and you have to choose between boss' wife and boss' right hand. There might be more choices in the future.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Her feelings for her husband aside (because that's what the game is about) I personally think Analia is a good woman, at least for the time being, she really loves MC and supports him wholeheartedly. MC is equally in love with Analia, so I see no reason to turn down such a good woman and hope to see more episodes of her in the future. P.s. Of course Carol is the hot MILF

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Corruption, MILF, Oral, Anal, Virgin, Feet, Harem, Voyeurism, Group, POV, Masturbation, BDSM, Handjob, Lesbian, Seduction, Threesome, Creampie, Facial
I haven't played this yet because of the lesbian tag. I've read through the thread and still have no clue. Is the Lesbian content: optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not,
is it skippable, the player doesn't see it yet it still happens, or is it forced and unavoidable.

If it takes place in a threesome and is not optional can you avoid the threesome?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I haven't played this yet because of the lesbian tag. I've read through the thread and still have no clue. Is the Lesbian content: optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not,
is it skippable, the player doesn't see it yet it still happens, or is it forced and unavoidable.

If it takes place in a threesome and is not optional can you avoid the threesome?
there is nothing yet, but there are hints of it for later between the boss' wife and her doctor friend, so you can avoid it if you go for the boss' right hand instead.

Reactions: battali0n
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes