4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I haven't played this yet because of the lesbian tag. I've read through the thread and still have no clue. Is the Lesbian content: optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not,
is it skippable, the player doesn't see it yet it still happens, or is it forced and unavoidable.

If it takes place in a threesome and is not optional can you avoid the threesome?
there is nothing yet, but there are hints of it for later between the boss' wife and her doctor friend, so you can avoid it if you go for the boss' right hand instead.

Reactions: battali0n

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
is this still being worked on ? there was no update since the steam demo. there seemed to be more frequent update before.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is this still being worked on ? there was no update since the steam demo. there seemed to be more frequent update before.
They have 2 games, and last I had heard, they moved twice in a few months span or something of that nature and didn't have time for either game, and now development on the other game is being worked and is close to release.

Reactions: HiP1

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Haven't played this in awhile, are we able to get with the redhead that has the motorcycle yet?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
are thy still making another update soon cause this one came out in oct 2023
Someone told me that she and her husband are finishing the latest update for their other game before coming back to this one.

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
Among the games I rewrite, for personal use, the scripts of this one has the worst switch ever, between Lexi, who is the ony reason to play this game if you only care for a fantastic LI, top of the class, , and the mother in law, which is a serious milf

If you use 0x52 mod to play the game, which I always use, then you can use this script to avoid loosing scenes with the milf, if you are in the Lexi path. The scene is not in the game. Can only be played through the mod (just search for the label name inside 0x52 mod)

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get over how this guy looks compared to everyone else. He looks like he's wearing a cheap Halloween mask.

What the fuck is he talking about? It's already been forged because neither the mc nor Emma signed off on the divorce or whatever the document was. They're still legally married. Is there a forged document limit in this mob?

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes