4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL Version 0.5 of the game was released in October 2023 so we waited a whole one year for new update and finally we get version 0.6 which has as only 318 new renders so it's definitely safe to say that it's not an impressive amount and I'd even go so far as to call it a total failure.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
LOL Version 0.5 of the game was released in October 2023 so we waited a whole one year for new update and finally we get version 0.6 which has as only 318 new renders so it's definitely safe to say that it's not an impressive amount and I'd even go so far as to call it a total failure.
the devs had their fair share of various troubles the last year, so at least it is finally out.
i was quite sure the game has gone for good.
we shall see how it will go onward with (hopefully) next updates.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I'm gonna be honest, I'm happy there's new update because I thought the game was dead but I'm kinda sad that after whole year there is only 318 renders. I remember reading that this is only side game and the pc that handle rendering for this game isn't that strong but still. I wish the updates were more frequent.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Kinda realistic mob plot that at least makes some sense. Then out of the blue "MEDICAL EMERGENCY! SHE NEEDS TO FUCK HER SON IN LAW OR SHE WILL DIE! PLZ SAVE HER LIFE!"

Dude probably panicked he didn't have a sex scene for a while and just pulled one out of the ass...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Realy? I mean, for real?? o_0
Lot's of folks commenting on how 'short' the update is - but really, it is pretty much the same as all the other updates, aside from the .01 release.
The Devs (yes 2...) had plenty of drama and personal things to work through this year, but they did it, and here we are. I, for one, am glad they released this when they did! Thank you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Lot's of folks commenting on how 'short' the update is - but really, it is pretty much the same as all the other updates, aside from the .01 release.
The Devs (yes 2...) had plenty of drama and personal things to work through this year, but they did it, and here we are. I, for one, am glad they released this when they did! Thank you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So....2k total renders in 3 years. We will have a finished game by 2034!

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes