4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
MMF/MMMF... content planned? i think there was not harem tag before hope it will not became another borig harem game :) (was patron but became little bit boring)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
probably, if i would add that.
one of those "money should buy anything" characters, eh?
if you already have resources, it is kinda sad that you are unable to venture into your very own perfect project, wont you say...
otherwise, borderline trolling is never the answer.

Reactions: lxh123 and BTLD

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
one of those "money should buy anything" characters, eh?
if you already have resources, it is kinda sad that you are unable to venture into your very own perfect project, wont you say...
otherwise, borderline trolling is never the answer.
idk did u readed that spoiler or it was to much?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
MMF/MMMF... content planned? i think there was not harem tag before hope it will not became another borig harem game :) (was patron but became little bit boring)
I don't think those are planned, the game is planned to be "harem-ish". You can have multiple wives, but not all the girls will be avaliable to you, you will have to choose.

Reactions: kokos94

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
idk did u readed that spoiler or it was to much?
there was no spoiler back then.
you have added it a bit later, otherwise it would be quoted in my post when i was answering.
so dont continue that way, please.

and for the dev, if she is losing patrons, there are xy possible reasons - one of those could be predefined and only few LIs, for example.

Reactions: BTLD

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
you have added it a bit later, otherwise it would be quoted in my post when i was answering.

and for the dev, if she is losing patrons, there are xy possible reasons - one of those could be predefined and only few LIs, for example.
could be i just told about my reason.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

It is just the normal drop in patrons after an update, I'm sure when she gets the new PC and is able to get more frequently updates the situation will be solved.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This one needs a kinetic novel tag. I got one choice after a solid minute of ctrl-skipping. When the next choice was how to fuck someone quite a while later I quit. To qualify as a game it needs some meaningful choices.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Congratulation:

1669955073097.png

btw will there be some christmass sale? i did not catch last one.

Setting up a separate Patreon account will probably help a bit, just be honest and transparent about it (as you appear to be :) )

Honestly, the only real remedy will be time as for many $upporters it comes down to a matter of trust and proof by actions.

The results were a sharp drop in $upport and a huge loss in trust.

To be clear and transparent, I am very much a "Sole Male" kind of player (if you couldn't guess from my signature). That being said, I am trying to be as unbiased with this example as possible, as I think it is something that talented developers looking to get into this sub-genre can learn from. Especially if you are considering the "two studios" approach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes