4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Minora

Jun 11, 2019
I would like to have some help, each time I try to launch the game my computer just restard, whatever the config I used. But if I try to launch it by a Jp emulator the game just crash.
Is it possible it was cause by the Window 11 OS? If someone has this problem, is it possible to resolve it?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I would like to have some help, each time I try to launch the game my computer just restard, whatever the config I used. But if I try to launch it by a Jp emulator the game just crash.
Is it possible it was cause by the Window 11 OS? If someone has this problem, is it possible to resolve it?
I'm afraid I can't help, my machine can't use win11

lfelizari

Feb 24, 2023

joejoe5b

Feb 12, 2024
i have windows 11, AppLocale can't install on it, and the speaking text is broken how to fix this :'(

LordSHadow9623

Jul 21, 2022
Decrease Windows Display Scaling to 125% or below to fix invisible mouse cursor in fullscreen
I recentyly began playing this game but i have th esame issue mentioned here but i had issues with my integrated graphics, radeon, and had to switch to gpu only to fix them as i do not understand how to fix those kinds of problems and any explanation of what to do i find i simply cannot understand. I cannot figure out how to fix windows display scaling at all. I see no option available to do so at all.

LordSHadow9623

Jul 21, 2022
Never mind to my post, i figured it out. I had to change displays t o the one my GPU is on. I cna now fix that issue. Me am very veyr stupid when it comes to any tech involving computrons. =P

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
For such a cool game, the ending system is so stupid lol. I've played it again after a million years and got Kaede, locking myself out from the other endings.
I replayed it and got Yuzu first, then moved on to Tomo... and for the life of me I don't know what to do to get her ending. I've gotten her bathsuit and it seems related to that but nothing so far.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote