4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HUe1998

Dec 16, 2021
I can't for the life of me get the mouse to show ingame. Tried installing it a few times but nothing seems to work. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?
Decrease Windows Display Scaling to 125% or below to fix invisible mouse cursor in fullscreen

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm currently sitting at the very first loading screen after Kaede comes over and cannot get off of it. I was able to briefly see Task Manager through the alt+tab preview and it does list the game as not responding. It will not react when alt+tabbing and pressing the close X on either the task bar preview or the windows key+tab preview or even an intentional alt+F4, not even to show the options to close the game or wait. It is as if it is responding, but is also not responding at the same time since Windows isn't giving options to crash out and yet is listing the program as not responding, in which case trying to close unresponsive programs is supposed to give options. This is on the Better Repack release.

EDIT: this is now a future reference issue comment, Windows more or less saved the day, the one time I have found the automatic restart in 10 useful. I'd been putting it off for a while and it acted as a trump card. Luckily it restores open programs that it closed during the restart, which gives me a chance to troubleshoot on my end to figure out what to not do next time.

EDIT2: Might have been full screen, I started the game without full screen and I am not having issues, the loading is almost instant for me.

EDIT3: There is a different problem in the Better Repack version where the glasses girl crashes the game in omake mode, not sure about story, I'm still focused entirely on Kaede. It doesn't even get out of the loading screen to load into the clothes selector part before starting, it just crashes in a couple seconds after choosing which level to put her at for the scene.

Last edited:

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
I can't make it work at all.

GOKUAKU.exe force my pc to restart and GOKUAKU English.exe keeps giving me "Unable to confirm that patch v2.00 is installed."

Been at it for hours now....

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
This tutorial and details seriously need to replace the current tutorial we have...

Applocale i just downloaded from ( ) and it works fine for me after a PC restart.

1. Ok so what I first did download Ofc.
2. I put the rar file in a folder and unzipped it with WinRAR.
3. After that I made a new folder named GAME inside the same folder I unpacked everything in.
4. I started the installer (IHSetup.exe) with applocale and installed the game into the folder named GAME.
5. When the installation was done, I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.
6. After that i started the 2.10 updater (2 - Update 2.10.exe) with applocale chose the right folder put in the code and installed it.
7. I repeated step 5 (I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.)
8. After that i installed the HF Patch for 2.10 (3 - HF Patch for 2.10.exe) i started that with applocale to. (i dont think you have to but i did it) installed it in the right place.
9. I repeated step 5 (I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.) For like 5 times after that i started using the (GOKUAKU English.exe) WITH applocale ofc and it works fine.

10. IT IS ALIVE!!!!! tho for some reason i dont have any of the female voices.

The picture is how my folder where the game it looks.

Edit: Hope this helps :)

That post took waaaaaaay longer than it had to.
I chose the game folder i made and yes i did replace the file. When you say what option i chose remove and replace.
Is that want you meant?
I chose the Gokuaku folder inside of the GAME folder.

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Game keeps crashing during a loading screen... The one that happen after what i presume is the prologue where he explain his family's backstory in his room at the beginning...

Edit:
The game can even crash in Omake mode if you try to ride the train.
To make it possible you have to go to another location where the girls have they underwear down and then you can go to the train..

This is a weird ass bug..

So basically, don't bother, if you want a game of this style there are plenty more that aren't as bugged or hard to install...

I wasted 2 hours on this.... Mostly because the tutorial that came with the file was terrible...

honoka132 's tutorial was the only reason i could even start it, though they did fail to mention where to install the HF patch specifically but i just had to go further to find it in a answer

It's really just not worth your time, just skip it

Last edited:

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know if there is any patches for these two games of real?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
like so many other comments ive read i too had the reboot bug ALSO when trying to apply the 2.10 MISSING 2.0 IF i installed game and apply 1.10 its perfectly fine

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I don't understand I followed the intructions and I read the op first before doing so and after doing everything I keep getting this message "2.00 update not found" everytime I try to run the english appication of the game. As for the regular japanese appication the game causes my laptop to restart everytime I launch it what gives? Also, I read the whole thread and I see some people are having the same issue as well. Is this game just unplayable or is the download thats provided on this site not packed up right?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
message "2.00 update not found" everytime
Don't remember now what upload was here but if there is iso and 2 patches + translation you need to:
- install clean 1.00 and start the game to the menu only
- exit the game and install 2.00 patch and start the game to the menu only
- exit the game and install 2.10 patch and start the game to the menu only
- install translation patch and now you can play.

ScrewThisNoise made Museum R1 release of the Itazura Gokuaku. It's unpack and play.

Also game doesn't like newer Windows (XP/Vista era game). For me for the most comfort playing (without crash on the scene loading) I needed to turn Windowed and 1280x960 resolution. Also remember to use Locale Emulator on Gokuaku English.exe (Start game is bugged).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
alright thanks I was able to get the game running thanks to the help I got from discord anyways how can I fix this problem now? So when I select quake mode from the main menu then I select the character named "Kunieda Toma" and select any level the game goes to the now loading screen and then it crashes everytime how can I fix that?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
alright thanks I was able to get the game running thanks to the help I got from discord anyways how can I fix this problem now? So when I select quake mode from the main menu then I select the character named "Kunieda Toma" and select any level the game goes to the now loading screen and then it crashes everytime how can I fix that?
As I said one post up
Also game doesn't like newer Windows (XP/Vista era game). For me for the most comfort playing (without crash on the scene loading) I needed to turn Windowed and 1280x960 resolution. Also remember to use Locale Emulator on Gokuaku English.exe (Start game is bugged).
There is Config in SPOILER

Reactions: Nwes
Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 1460984

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use the Start Game shortcut to launch game (Or the Heinous Pranks shortcut on the desktop).
This game has loads of issues if not run under Japanese locale, said shortcut utilizes
a locale emulator to make sure you use the correct locale.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R1 // 20.10.2021
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/digib_0014/"]DMM[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in release 1 (this release):[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?bc109bbf55f2ae26#GqSyqxrsL6hUMZQ3br6WjZoKHcaW16uxmbS2UYkkvCjS[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
A question; Aftet installing the repack successfully, is there subtitles during the groping sections? l can't understand her comments. On the visual novel sides, it is all good but not in action scenes.

lmaoju

Aug 5, 2020
Yo, anyone able to help me fix this issue? All the models are completely black, save for a few outlines. I installed the betterrepack full version and am running on windows 11. Help a brother relive his childhood degeneracy...

Reactions: Leino2604

lmaoju

Aug 5, 2020
Umm i downloaded and installed the game as per the instructions of the document and it runs alright but the game itself is broken. All models for characters are pitch black and tend to overlap during cutscenes which basically makes abominations of nature with 4 arms 2 head and tposing.

For those wondering i installed version 2.0 patch and then ran the game as per instruction 2.5 and then installed the h-patch 2.0.

EDIT1. The image below is what i mean in regards to lack of texturing for character models. I am in the process of uninstalling/reinstalling the game and trying the 1.0 patches that were included in the download.
How did you fix it brother?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote