Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links.
Cheers

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Has anyone managed to get Yuzu to pee herself in 2.1? I'm trying what's suggested in the guide and by one poster earlier in the thread but I'm stuck on where she climaxes and I have the option of 1. letting her go or 2. taking her to the bathroom.

Thanks.

edit: Raising ecstasy and discomfort at the same rate seemed to work. Not sure if any of the previous sessions contributed to it.

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone know if there was a better translation added? Or is it still fully machine translated?

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
alguno a tenido problemas en llegar a tomo al nivel 3 en la version 2.10 cuando salio el juego lei en un foro q ella tiene un bug q no la permite subir pero tengo a las demas en el maximo

para instalar sin problemas
1- instalar el juego
2- copiar los update 1.10 y 2.0 a la carpeta del juego
3-ejecutar el juego antes de instalar los parches de traduccion y uncesure
4- instarlar parches 1.10 y 2.10
5- disfrutar el juego
Tienes que hacerla venirse 5 veces en la misma sesión.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
up
1. Did you installed it correctly?
a) Installed base game.
b) Launched it with Admin and JPY region and after that closing it
c) Applied 2.10 Patch.
d) Played the game?

2. Opened in Window mode or Fullscreen?

3. When crash/restart is happening?

It's too good game to stop trying to make it work correctly :sneaky: (sry for my English, I'm not a native speaker)

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It's a shame that theres not been any translations for the rest of the series... I tried to use bepinex and reipatcher with the other games but, no luck. Itazura Kyouaku simply crashes on startup when using bepinex and although reipatcher can hook into the game and translate the text it for some reason won't replace the the dialogue text with the translations.

I've checked to see if it is actually being translated in the output file and it is and reipatcher is able to translate and replace the UI text it just can't replace the dialogue text *shrugs*. Such a shame...

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
it installs and everything but the EXE file somehow goes missing is it something with my pc?
This must have something to do with your antivirus. I had this same problem where when I try to run the exe, the file disappears. I then uninstalled this shitware called segurazo and the file doesn't disappear anymore.

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
I'm really confused. I keep getting Kaede's ending instead of Hinata's ending. When I reach lvl3 with Hinata, an ending appears, but I get Kaede's end. Kaede's not even lvl3. I'm on 2.10

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Pretty damn good game, I enjoyed it a lot back in the day.

After installing the 2.10 HF patch, the in-game options UI gets messed up (Game/Text/Sound). Long time ago I fixed the images, made a little patch and shared it with Hongfire users. Since HF went down forever it can no longer be found, so I'll share it here.

If for some reason you preferred to install the more outdated 1.10 update + 1.10 HF patch, you don't need this.

Quick preview of the sound settings screen, before and after:

menu_nofix.png menu_fix.png

jaamesisac

Jul 24, 2017
Yuzu's guide (badly) translated from the Japanese Wiki:

1. Attack from the first scenario Progress with 100% alert (Lv1)
  2. With 100% pleasure, if you end up sitting down, go to the bathroom (may be random)
  3. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 2 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  4. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 3 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  5. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 4 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  6. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 4 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  7. Leakage occurs when mischievous (up to about 50%) If you look at it for a while (because you do not touch it. You can talk) Scenario progress (Lv2)

for 3-6, the number in parenthesis is how many times she needs to orgasm before you take her to the bathroom, then you either make her orgasm or ejaculate inside her several times. Step 7 is where she pees herself and levels up, and the reason people keep 'finding' such slow ways (like raising her discomfort and ecstasy evenly) is because the actual trigger is the amount of time that passes. I just molested her to 50% ecstasy (as it says), waited a while, touched her once, and it triggered the scene.

edit: here is the wiki link:

DaveGrigger

Aug 8, 2019
I can't for the life of me get the mouse to show ingame. Tried installing it a few times but nothing seems to work. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

Reactions: Hanz75

Thomasthegreat

Sep 8, 2017
Yuzu's guide (badly) translated from the Japanese Wiki:

1. Attack from the first scenario Progress with 100% alert (Lv1)
  2. With 100% pleasure, if you end up sitting down, go to the bathroom (may be random)
  3. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 2 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  4. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 3 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  5. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 4 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  6. I lose consciousness after a few times (about 4 times), so I go to the bathroom (I can use it several times)
  7. Leakage occurs when mischievous (up to about 50%) If you look at it for a while (because you do not touch it. You can talk) Scenario progress (Lv2)

for 3-6, the number in parenthesis is how many times she needs to orgasm before you take her to the bathroom, then you either make her orgasm or ejaculate inside her several times. Step 7 is where she pees herself and levels up, and the reason people keep 'finding' such slow ways (like raising her discomfort and ecstasy evenly) is because the actual trigger is the amount of time that passes. I just molested her to 50% ecstasy (as it says), waited a while, touched her once, and it triggered the scene.

edit: here is the wiki link:
could you specify on how long a while is? also, are the previous steps (losing consciousness for 4 times) necessary to progress to Lv2?

frau99

Jan 10, 2020
If it crashes when full screen, first change the resolution of your monitor to the be the same resolution of the game ^_^

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there anyone willing to post a 100% save file? I managed to get all girl to level 3 except Yuzu. The guide is extremely vague and confusing.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R1.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use the Start Game shortcut to launch game (Or the Heinous Pranks shortcut on the desktop).
This game has loads of issues if not run under Japanese locale, said shortcut utilizes
a locale emulator to make sure you use the correct locale.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R1 // 20.10.2021
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/digib_0014/"]DMM[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in release 1 (this release):[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?bc109bbf55f2ae26#GqSyqxrsL6hUMZQ3br6WjZoKHcaW16uxmbS2UYkkvCjS[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

Last edited:

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
What is a way to uninstall the game completely? I installed and played the game a few months back and am now in the middle of sorting all my games. Don't just want to delete the folder before i know that the game is actually fully uninstalled.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote