BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1653498557721.png

Overview:
It's about a mercenary looking to make a name for himself.
He left his homeland due to it being too tranquil and is now in search of a land wrought with turmoil and strife.
But little does he know that fate has other plans for him...​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-25
Release Date: 2022-05-25
Developer: PervyKnight - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

e184e1269b3708a6e8e6056c214ce17b.jpg eawpbv.png sZ3IM_.png m+n3X6.png 1859f4e3ef49b1906cdb20d592b40d77.jpg 313f6a9d9577a46020bcbf92a0adea3f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
"The game is about a mercenary who was kicked out of his country for being too HANDSOME..." lol (see dat art)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
Nov 26, 2021
Future tags Dev? Ntr/sharing stuff ain't my thing so figured I'd ask since I like the premise you've outlined but not into those things

Thank you and good luck either way

Mar 1, 2018
will definitely give it a try

ok.. started and got many fights. upgrading is different to other games and not that easy. suddenly i was confronted by 6 rats which killed me instantly. there were never more than two enemies, but then suddenly 6? played for nothing thats sad, gotta start new.

i highly recommend saving after every fight :D

Last edited:

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Alright so the fight against the bandit leader looks unwinnable unless I missed an item that gives me a boost or something. I'll grind some monsters and see if I have a shot or get lucky, so far the game looks good tho.

Mar 1, 2018
Alright so the fight against the bandit leader looks unwinnable unless I missed an item that gives me a boost or something. I'll grind some monsters and see if I have a shot or get lucky, so far the game looks good tho.
Okay thats really funny. I just ignored the girl and got out of the temple. Went to the town to the east with the artifact. As I arrived everyone thanks me for saving the girl and shes also talking but she is not there actually. Dev believes in good people I guess :D

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i cheated, my way through this build (health 99.999)

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Does every enemy in the game only ever grant 1 exp? If so, it seems like the most efficient way to gain stats is to just farm enemies at the start of the game for hours, build up your character to be powerful enough to clear the game, and then progress through the story while 1-shotting everything.

Jul 1, 2017
Just to add some more info, being the developer and all. I've only been using rpg maker mv for about 4 moths now and I still feel like I haven't grasped this engine as well as I'd hoped to at this point. What I'm trying to say is, this first release, is a bit rough around the edges but I am starting to get the hang of it and I feel chapter 1 will end up much better. Do let me know if you have questions :D

Also, would like to add that future tags will include "vaginal sex", "anal", "transformation", slight "horror" (not black souls 2 level, fyi),"multiple endings", "corruption", "Night crawling" (if this is even a pre-established tag here?), "voyeur", "Male domination" and maybe "pregnancy", on the fence about this one.

Going to be honest, I did not think my game would be uploaded here so I was prowling these forums trying to find out how to upload it myself only to be met with "This account has insufficient privileges to post here"....shucks I guess. But at least it's on here now (y)

On a side note, I now have a new found respect for narrative designers. Jesus Christ! This shit is hard! Writing a compelling story/dialogue is just....sigh.

Final notes: Thank you for playing and sorry if it's a mess :D

P.S
How do I get that delicious Game dev tag for myself, hehehehe would love to have that under my name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
how i can give the name ? i pass it in the beginin of the game and now the player have no name