• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
Well, to be fair, gay sex IS disgusting. There doesn't need to be any justification to declare something disgusting, its not some rational conclusion you come to, its a built in instinct that causes you to feel disgust upon witnessing feces or gay sex (traps arent gay btw).
First, I agree that I, personally, find male on male gay sex disgusting, but, as a straight man, female on female is hot as heck. It's more about calling it out to people that might not find it disgusting. There are plenty of people that would get very upset with you for saying something like that. Personally, I think they're too sensitive and need to learn to accept others' opinions, but it's still rather rude to be so blunt about it.

Second, Traps are 100% gay. The whole point is to make a male(or female) attractive to the straight people of the same gender. If a male trying to appear attractive to a male (or female to a female) isn't gay, I don't know what is.

As for your "unwilling" vore issues? Almost all things that lead to digestion are unwilling. Yes, most of the time you have to actively try to get eaten, and you can ask for it, but usually you don't ask unless you believe they like you enough to let you out. For things you have no real control of:
Go swimming at the beach while the shark is around and she might suddenly gulp you down in the middle of it, and if you haven't become really good friends with her, and don't have ipecac or the stats to escape, you're dead.
Elaine will eat you if you don't have a job after a week or so, or if you don't buy groceries, but keep eating food.
The hippo has situations where, when you're feeding her, there's a chance to accidentally get eaten, and there's apparently a chance to be eaten while sleeping in the bed at her house, though I'm not 100% sure on what triggers that.

Those are the only ones I know of that you don't have to actually try to get eaten by them for, so it's not a lot, but they exist. As I've said before, I'm not much of a prey fan when it comes to vore, so I'm not super into this game, but it's a neat pass-time, since I like the management aspects and I like a couple of the models. It needs work and more content, sure, but that's ok. Nothing is perfect, so I always go into something hoping to like it, but expecting to be let down.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
First, I agree that I, personally, find male on male gay sex disgusting, but, as a straight man, female on female is hot as heck. It's more about calling it out to people that might not find it disgusting. There are plenty of people that would get very upset with you for saying something like that. Personally, I think they're too sensitive and need to learn to accept others' opinions, but it's still rather rude to be so blunt about it.
I don't care. Its the internet. If you dont like something just click ignore or close your eyes or walk away from the monitor.
Second, Traps are 100% gay. The whole point is to make a male(or female) attractive to the straight people of the same gender. If a male trying to appear attractive to a male (or female to a female) isn't gay, I don't know what is.
Traps only exist in fantasy. Like futas. Its like an anime girl but with a penis. The uhh certain easily offended minorities that you seem to be describing are not traps and yes they're gay.
Go swimming at the beach while the shark is around and she might suddenly gulp you down in the middle of it, and if you haven't become really good friends with her, and don't have ipecac or the stats to escape, you're dead.
Go to the beach. Meet the shark. She says - "I eat swimmers". Ok fine no swimming then. How is it unwilling if you're told upfront you're gonna be eaten if you do X?
Elaine will eat you if you don't have a job after a week or so, or if you don't buy groceries, but keep eating food.
You gotta get a job anyway, you can't get money (except for taking loan from Jasmine which is 100% willing vore) for anything otherwise as you need stuff to increase interact with other characters. And anyway, how is it not willing vore if you're told upfront that if you don't do this simple thing you're going to get eaten?
The hippo has situations where, when you're feeding her, there's a chance to accidentally get eaten, and there's apparently a chance to be eaten while sleeping in the bed at her house, though I'm not 100% sure on what triggers that.
Yea but Hippo is very upfront about eating everyone around her all the time including her staff, she warns you all the time. If you jump into the cage with lions and get eaten, is it really unwilling? It seems to me, your definition of unwilling is anything that doesn't include triple stamped consent forms signed by witnesses.

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
I don't care. Its the internet. If you dont like something just click ignore or close your eyes or walk away from the monitor.
Says the guy complaining about something they don't like...

Traps only exist in fantasy. Like futas. Its like an anime girl but with a penis. The uhh certain easily offended minorities that you seem to be describing are not traps and yes they're gay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go to the beach. Meet the shark. She says - "I eat swimmers". Ok fine no swimming then. How is it unwilling if you're told upfront you're gonna be eaten if you do X?

You gotta get a job anyway, you can't get money (except for taking loan from Jasmine which is 100% willing vore) for anything otherwise as you need stuff to increase interact with other characters. And anyway, how is it not willing vore if you're told upfront that if you don't do this simple thing you're going to get eaten?

Yea but Hippo is very upfront about eating everyone around her all the time including her staff, she warns you all the time. If you jump into the cage with lions and get eaten, is it really unwilling? It seems to me, your definition of unwilling is anything that doesn't include triple stamped consent forms signed by witnesses.

The argument here is semantics. How unwilling does it have to be to be unwilling? For you, apparently, it has to be completely unexpected and not labeled anywhere, because you have to not know what you're getting into, which is something that would cause problems for many when, because it has to be unexpected and not mentioned anywhere, people who have no interest in it suddenly start complaining.

Your version of unwilling can not exist in a game, or media in general really, that is properly labeled and documented. Period.

My version is simply: "Did the character ask for it? No? Ok, are they enjoying it? No? Then it's unwilling." Simple.

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
Says the guy complaining about something they don't like...

The argument here is semantics. How unwilling does it have to be to be unwilling? For you, apparently, it has to be completely unexpected and not labeled anywhere, because you have to not know what you're getting into, which is something that would cause problems for many when, because it has to be unexpected and not mentioned anywhere, people who have no interest in it suddenly start complaining.

Your version of unwilling can not exist in a game, or media in general really, that is properly labeled and documented. Period.

My version is simply: "Did the character ask for it? No? Ok, are they enjoying it? No? Then it's unwilling." Simple.
Uh... Can you stop please, everyone gets it.

Lepht

Nov 28, 2017
Is it possible to use a save editor to change relationship value? I can't seem to find the correct variable to change.

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
Is it possible to use a save editor to change relationship value? I can't seem to find the correct variable to change.
In the part of Character > relationship

You only need to change to 200. I put 200 in max relationship if i get a error or something. I recomend you to test on a character before play

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
Reading this thread is like browsing the (formerly) bird app lol.

I like the game. Models could use some cleaning up but they're serviceable, and while I get never having a visible model is for first person player projection and saving time on making an additional modular model that's still a little disappointing. It is fun that I can have tits and still call myself a man though.

Balancing definitely needs tweaking. "Challenging but fair" or medium escape difficulty feels pretty impossible so far in my run, and there should definitely be an option to tweak how quickly the relationship meters shift. It'd be appreciated if meters and stats had X/Y for clarity, like for example how high your stats can go so there's a clearer picture of how high they can go. That would make it clearer what the game considers "strong" for escape chance. It took me a while to realize the meters on the stats page weren't wonky, those are exp bars, and while that's nice to have it leaves absolutely no way to figure out what the max on a given stat is organically.

Side note, stat decay is shitty, would be happy to see that cut.

The thing I'd most like to see added is a weekly calendar. Some people have mentioned how hard it is to figure out a character's schedule without a pen and paper to hand (although you should really be using the notepad app if you're gonna go that route, we are not fucking cavemen here), and reloading to try multiple locations a character could be is an annoying little waste of time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ItsAGluttonousLife-A0.40.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes