3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 4, 2018
dose anyone know what file i need to edit in save editor to increase relationship?
It depends on wich one your using,
i used this
and you will find 3 values reguarding relations:
example girl relationship max 20
example girl relationship min -20
example girl relationship 20

if you want them to like you make all numbers to up,
i think 200 is maxed but you miss events and stuff that can happen if you do this, some event only ocur halfway or 3/4 way to max,

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
A new version is out and they're trying to get rid of the jasmine money cheese lol 1719876842406.png
Time to figure out how to edit in money because fuck getting money otherwise, and fuck Jasmine, I ain't making up to that selfish hippo.

Other than that, nothing too new this update other than your friends potentially coming to your rescue if in another predators belly while you scream and high enough relationship and some fixes and added translations

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
are there any sex scenes?
(no vore)
as far as I know at least yes (And the hippo is NOT worth it, trust me)
Did you seriously not see the post that's literally above you?

Assuming you have high enough relationship (from the last time I played, maybe they added new stuff, but I haven't seen anything indicating that in the changelogs):
  • Deer sometimes fucks you at night when you go to sleep in her bed or if you catch her in the shower (I don't know what exactly causes it)
  • Giraffe you just need to go to her house and stay in the hotub a bit with her then she'll ask if you wanna fuck. And if you're living with her, you can catch her in the shower and have fun there too
  • Jasmine is a little hidden (and not worth IMO), you basically got to live with her which either way increases your chances of getting vored by her, but if you can survive long enough, she'll ask you for drinks 1 night randomly and once you drink enough, she'll say she's horny and asks if you want to help,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ItsAGluttonousLife-A0.43.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 17, 2024
Did you seriously not see the post that's literally above you?

Assuming you have high enough relationship (from the last time I played, maybe they added new stuff, but I haven't seen anything indicating that in the changelogs):
  • Deer sometimes fucks you at night when you go to sleep in her bed or if you catch her in the shower (I don't know what exactly causes it)
  • Giraffe you just need to go to her house and stay in the hotub a bit with her then she'll ask if you wanna fuck. And if you're living with her, you can catch her in the shower and have fun there too
  • Jasmine is a little hidden (and not worth IMO), you basically got to live with her which either way increases your chances of getting vored by her, but if you can survive long enough, she'll ask you for drinks 1 night randomly and once you drink enough, she'll say she's horny and asks if you want to help,
i would not call the "sex scene" in the bathroom a sex scene, there are no pictures of intercourse

Laser69

Mar 5, 2023
Can someone help me? I downloaded the game and I can't play it. I have all the latest updated joiplay stuff but it wont run :/ I was literally playing 42.1 yesterday

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
i would not call the "sex scene" in the bathroom a sex scene, there are no pictures of intercourse
then no, you should've been more clear but no there is no pictures of that sadly, one of my gripes with the game. The reason I think its that way so they can be "inclusive" by letting you be male or female with any parts you want, while it sounds cool on paper, I don't like it because it leads to laziness of just doing scenes where you can't see your penis penetrating or lesbian sex, and it's just all described through text. (Though I guess it can be said they don't care as much because they're probably just focusing on the vore aspect which is a shame)

Reactions: L.Davidenjoyer
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes