3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
Where do I change the money in save editor, cant find it anywhere
I used "Ren'Py Save Editor"
1.Load the save
2.Search "bank deposit" and change value to whatever you want.
3.Click "Apply changes".
4.Load the game,go to bank and withdraw as much as you want.

Reactions: Cheroky

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
I read the title first and got my hopes for there to be more than one great BBW/Feeder game. Then I saw it was furry vore, which isn't for me, but I'm still happy it'll fulfill someone's niche because....I know what it feels like.

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
I used "Ren'Py Save Editor"
1.Load the save
2.Search "bank deposit" and change value to whatever you want.
3.Click "Apply changes".
4.Load the game,go to bank and withdraw as much as you want.
cant seem to work for me.
is there anyway i can do it?

rabbit22

Sep 27, 2021
one thing this game needs in my opinion, is a cute horny swinger bunny couple, who you can become friends with.
Benefits small cute semi-portable kinky, and most importantly willing to join the PC in being vored by your partners.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
where is the janitor job? I can't find it Nevermind found out it auto takes you there when its time, though I have other questions

• do you have to worry about the fridge emptying or is that something only to do intentionally? Like are you fine to eat a little from it each day, or does it never get restocked or something? Also how do you meet more people like the hippo or giraffe I saw in the pictures.
  • where can I train stats?
  • can you go most the game avoiding vore (I know its a vore game, but I'm more interested in the furry aspect, vore makes me uncomfortable but not enough to deter me from this game since it seems like it can be avoidable) Like for example, is the milking minigame easier if you let her vore you a little? I was able to do it once but can't really do it the 2nd time and don't know what suckle does really. And does vore help relationship progress at all for other girls?
  • What exactly do you need money for other than some food to not starve or to keep the fridge full, should I worry about spending alot of money on drinks at the bar getting to know girls?
  • Can you find other potential jobs rather than just bartender and janitor?
  • How do you become better friends with the cow and others not at the bar?
  • How do you raise lust?
  • How do you intiate sex if at all? closest thing I got was going to bed in jasmines bed and she was horny and the scene played
  • What are jasmines favors for, only to let you out if vored?

Last edited:
Reactions: flightsim2

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I don't follow the vore scene, but I think the art is ok? I honestly have no idea qualifies as "good vore" content, let alone "good vore still images".

The game itself is DOGSHIT. Its a grindy piece of shit with no progressive payoff. Got 25% relationship level? Fuck you, grind more. 50%? Fuck you. 75%? How about you lose some progress for even trying? (Yes, this is a thing.)

Even if you use a Renpy save editor to max out their relationship levels, you still have to deal with the game's asinine schedule system. Its X time, where is Y character on Z day? Well I hope you have a pen and paper cause the game never tells you and this game isn't popular enough to have a wiki (and that assumes said wiki was worth a damn).

And, of course, there is no gallery. So fuck you. Use a save editor, figure out the game, deal with the schedule and THEN you get the sex (yes there is some in the game) and vore scenes.

That said, I know the vore scene is SUPER niche so I'm not going to shame vore fans for taking what they can get. If vore is your thing, go download this right away.

Sep 7, 2020
Would it be very unusual if I wished to bang the giraffe and whoever is on the thumbnail without getting into the vore thing?

-Sincerely and without a doubt doesn't have a vore fetish, the Caesar.

Reactions: Grelk

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i have fallen in love with the giraffe and the frog pred ladies. I wish to get them pregnant and marry one of them. It even be hot to have sex with the giraffe girl if she ate a prey and made her stomach big

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
If they're so into vore can't you like, work hard to get to the point where you could satisfy people with your cum or milk alone? Idk.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
how many of the active preds can we have sex with? the hippo lady ive had "sex scenes" with, aka shit you cant see

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes