3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
The value "bank deposit" seem to be gone
Change the balance number at the save editor online and then, you withdraw the money. If i remember the game have something like r_balance or s_balance for regular and saving account. Anyway, you're welcome.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's a Gluttonous Life [va0.38.0] [Loneclaw] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [144 MB]
- - -

Mac [143 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ItsAGluttonousLife-A0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
so the latest update to this game was just bug fixes mostly with some minor content added? disappointing

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
Sex scenes or just vore?
Yes and no. The sex scenes don't have animation. Is very bad. You need to use imagination to the sex scenes XD

About the vore scenes is the same as sex scenes. Is only a static image. Pretty bad to a game that have updates every month

(Sorry my bad english)

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
did anyone ever figure out what all the stats do? I know strength is used for trying to stuggle your way out and for training, but what do the other stats do and what's stopping you from just maxing strength?

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
did anyone ever figure out what all the stats do? I know strength is used for trying to stuggle your way out and for training, but what do the other stats do and what's stopping you from just maxing strength?
charisma effects how quickly you can win over an npc, luck is for gambling (including lottery tickets) and searching for valuables, and int is for other stat thing you can learn in the library

AlbinH

May 29, 2021
Charisma
STR affects training and drastically improves escaping by force.
LUK affects lottery tickets and gambling. It also increases the chance that stocks you are invested in go up.
CHA affects how much you can increase a character likes you in a single visit, and likability improvements in general. Also increases chance of escape by asking/begging to the predator.
INT affects how much stocks go up or down. It's pretty much a dump stat.

Reactions: morty2301
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes