3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well don't get me wrong it's a different game than from what it started. The story seems broken and scattered but once you get to certain endings the story makes a lot of sense. I still didn't care to much for the endings but it shows that Flamecito went all out on it. I'll keep the game in my phone till the update and see where it goes.
If you've played Flamecito's "I Love Daddy," where one seemingly minor choice in a character's thoughts or actions can represent a snowball rolling down a new hill to create immense consequences, I'm guessing that this v.10b is due for branching out towards all sorts of narrative paths and alternative endings ... if they are building this game in a similar style. In that regard, a creator might start with a number of starting elements and work out their variations, relationships and polished criteria with successive releases.

Gotta start somewhere: some creators offer near-finished quality and less game to play, others start with a broad game that has lots of open holes for future development.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Played, had luck with salvages, got a dream blowjob from me sister, was real, good, Talked to Layla on that playground, Violet tried to kill me after I questioned how she became leader, found out Kayla is mechanic.

Day 82 and these are my points. God more than 1k Food and 500+ Salvage on Home and 600 on both towns and nothing is fucking happening. Am I missing something here?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Played, had luck with salvages, got a dream blowjob from me sister, was real, good, Talked to Layla on that playground, Violet tried to kill me after I questioned how she became leader, found out Kayla is mechanic.

Day 82 and these are my points. God more than 1k Food and 500+ Salvage on Home and 600 on both towns and nothing is fucking happening. Am I missing something here?
you chose the wrong choice in the playground

Jun 3, 2018
Day 110, home strength 1500, zombie 1000, boringtown 1000,, food is a lot (could survive till next millennia, lol:eek:penedeyewink:) but nothing happened,,
Even I didnt get scene to peek sisters bath together, bj with layla,,:teary:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wait, an [On Hold] game that actually continued? Maybe there's more to this developer than meets the words ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
is the dev still alive ?
where is he ... no reply on Patreon since september !
YES good lord there have been many posts that explain what has happened over the last 1 year or so. The Dev lives in Puerto Rico and a huge hurricane walked right over it (the whole Island) at a cat 5 o cat 4 strength and they lost power, transport, communications and everything that makes modern life livable. they have to import food and things to supplement what they normally grow by themselves. Now this storm comes around and smashes them to smitherenes... you expect life to go on as normal? come on @Project: MeMe Thank you for being happy that he has come back, and @yaxir READ some more and understand before complaining about a single month absence!!!

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
YES good lord there have been many posts that explain what has happened over the last 1 year or so. The Dev lives in Puerto Rico and a huge hurricane walked right over it (the whole Island) at a cat 5 o cat 4 strength and they lost power, transport, communications and everything that makes modern life livable. they have to import food and things to supplement what they normally grow by themselves. Now this storm comes around and smashes them to smitherenes... you expect life to go on as normal? come on @Project: MeMe Thank you for being happy that he has come back, and @yaxir READ some more and understand before complaining about a single month absence!!!
hey no need to be rude, i go around encouraging people to keep making games like these !

though i do understand and feel sorry for the dev. i wish him the best !

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey no need to be rude, i go around encouraging people to keep making games like these !

though i do understand and feel sorry for the dev. i wish him the best !
Thing is if you had gone back only a few pages you'd have seen the posts about how he was hit by the hurricane and yet you still posted the one month and no comms from the dev.... is this dead? you are about the 50th person that has done this between two different threads. I understand that you are missing the game but please don't think that the month long silence is a problem just because here on a pirate site you don't see it, even when the DEV's last post to everyone shared here talked about the hurricane as well.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I may also be stuck in a rut somehow. I've done nothing but salvage and trade for 10+ days.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Damn, sorry to hear about the dev having irl problems.
That said, the game is... meh. Has potential, but it's meh. I get why it's there and the dve does actually tell you about it in the game itself, but I can't be anything else but sorry, that such an intriguing (and honestly epic) premise got... wasted. Now, he may return in full force and so what's presented now will just be some sort of Easter egg hidden for really involved players, but I'm not optimistic. I know from personal experience a bit how they must feel.

Graphics are ok.
Humor is top notch.
Story is... well, do you like Haruki Murakami? If yes, you may actually enjoy the game a lot. It's interesting at least for the meta-plot on top of a meta-plot inside a meta-plot. Some parts may sound to you like the dev complaining about players. One might even go as far as calling it "bitching". I wouldn't.
Nice game, but I expected a survival game. Still - I got warned and the change in the plot and tone was execute in a decent way.

Last edited:

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
at first.. story line seemed promising.. then later came watchers and what not.. too much text conversation.. way too much.. i think if the story had not involved watchers and killer lady and all.. it was doing good..
there probably be a alternate route to avoid them or they may lead to something WTF since he did this with first game ' I love Daddy' where half of the routes just threw the plot out of the window with style.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N.W.o.T 0.23!

First the links: PC 0.23:

Android 0.23:

I only uploaded the android version for phones and tablets. If anyone really wants the x86-64 version I can upload them too in the future, but at each package taking more and more time, if it's not really by many, it's better to skip it so that updates can be faster.

Mac 0.23:

Enjoy!!

Now the changes:

First the raw numbers. The game now consist of:

1,136 pictures
120,007 words
2 new animated scenes for a total of 4
No new endings, for a total of 2
No new route, for a total of 1 route done
1 new way to die, for a total of 13 ways to die

I know its a little late but happy thanksgivings to those of you who celebrate it, and happy coming holidays to all!

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017

N.W.o.T 0.23!

First the links: PC 0.23:

Android 0.23:

I only uploaded the android version for phones and tablets. If anyone really wants the x86-64 version I can upload them too in the future, but at each package taking more and more time, if it's not really by many, it's better to skip it so that updates can be faster.

Mac 0.23:

Enjoy!!

Now the changes:

First the raw numbers. The game now consist of:

1,136 pictures
120,007 words
2 new animated scenes for a total of 4
No new endings, for a total of 2
No new route, for a total of 1 route done
1 new way to die, for a total of 13 ways to die

I know its a little late but happy thanksgivings to those of you who celebrate it, and happy coming holidays to all!

Ty very much mate, downloading it right now xD

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes