3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1729887

Overview:
Your beloved wife, Samantha, passed away two years ago.
That was after her long courageous fight with cancer.
Because of that, you decided to finish your military career to qualify for full retirement benefits.
Your mini ladies have moved in with your sister in law and two of her daughters in the mean time.
Your sister and her daughters live right next door.
As you can see, your family is full of girls.
This is where your adventure begins.
Be gentle with the girls and have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-29
Release Date: 2022-03-29
Developer: Assassinsdick -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -

View attachment 1728872 View attachment 1728866 View attachment 1728867 View attachment 1728868 View attachment 1728869 View attachment 1728870 View attachment 1728871 View attachment 1728873

This anime sure has weird angles.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Others: " the daughters and nieces come off a bit too slutty right off the bat imo." and "Yea, wearing a thong at this age is a bit weird, or not wearing anything going to school ... xD "

Me: "Your words have moved me.... to smash the watch and like buttons"

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Only the one wearing no panties at all seems a bit much. Rest could just be copying the style of older chicks they like, what they saw online men liked, etc. Fairly easy to justify, also hot.
Wearing no panties, especially at school, is much harder to justify. That's a full blown fetish she just apparently has because ???, illegal and just outright fucking stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: ubira

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Only the one wearing no panties at all seems a bit much. Rest could just be copying the style of older chicks they like, what they saw online men liked, etc. Fairly easy to justify, also hot.
Wearing no panties, especially at school, is much harder to justify. That's a full blown fetish she just apparently has because ???, illegal and just outright fucking stupid.
You also have the little daughter which wants to play with her dads dick in the first 1min and the one niece which tells you of her nice dildo collection and that she wants to fuck the MC, while under the shower, about 2 min in the game.
Yeah the no panty daughter...the MC doesn't even seem to be bothered, which is a bit strange for a father, sending his daughter to school.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I actually chuckled a bit about the wordplay in the title.

Renders looking good. Good luck and lets see where you are taking the game.

pizzaiolo618

Jun 12, 2020
I was thinking about making a game too,what program did you use to make the characters?

Do you have any tutorials for making the characters?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I was thinking about making a game too,what program did you use to make the characters?

Do you have any tutorials for making the characters?

View attachment 1730983
From the faces and poses, they look to have been made in Honey Select (2?). I've no idea what filter or shader he's using to get the almost cell shade look, though. It's more a studio than a game so I didn't dink with it that much.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You also have the little daughter which wants to play with her dads dick in the first 1min and the one niece which tells you of her nice dildo collection and that she wants to fuck the MC, while under the shower, about 2 min in the game.
Yeah the no panty daughter...the MC doesn't even seem to be bothered, which is a bit strange for a father, sending his daughter to school.
War, war never changes. Even when your family declares on you to conquer your dick

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Nice character design, looks intriguing. Only issue I ran into is some of the characters' names are hard coded in the script and don't change after you name them in the beginning. Looking forward to the first release.
There is a bugfix version available on the Dev's discord that addresses the naming issue

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, developer...
Wait a bit before you release the first version of a project. I am not even sure if this has any incest yet (which is actually required for the tag). There is no sex listed in the tags which is why there's probably no incest either.

That said, try to look at the game folder vs Renpy folders:

Game: 58 MB
Renpy and libs: 81 MB

Seriously? It will take a while before your game folder exceeds the size of the Renpy libs (because those folders will also increase depending on the tools you use).

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes