3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You also have the little daughter which wants to play with her dads dick in the first 1min and the one niece which tells you of her nice dildo collection and that she wants to fuck the MC, while under the shower, about 2 min in the game.
Yeah the no panty daughter...the MC doesn't even seem to be bothered, which is a bit strange for a father, sending his daughter to school.
Only if not in Japan. In Japan, actually, it happens that even the school orders female students to remove their panties if they don't have one of the allowed colors (this was in news lately).

• Wow
Reactions: $@~

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is a timeline error in the game. Supposedly, you have been in the military for 20 years after your wife dies.

That is not possible as your daughters are teenagers (told in the beginning of the game). You would have to have joined the military before your wife dies, but you're told that you joined after her death.

That would make the youngest of your loli daughters (obviously by the artwork being less than 14 years old) at the very least 21, but actually more like 30 considering her love for you (that would be illogical if she didn't live with you for years).

This guy can't have been in the military for more than 10-13 and probably more like 5 years tops.

Unless of course his daughters have a rare condition that inhibit their growth in every way.

Also, for some odd reason, you can only choose the age of the middle daughter.

EDIT: Dev noted that he had a hole of some years in his military career which I remarked to him usually doesn't happen due to forgetting the training. It could be an explanation for a game however. They should write the intro in a more clear way.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Only if not in Japan. In Japan, actually, it happens that even the school orders female students to remove their panties if they don't have one of the allowed colors (this was in news lately).
They are banning ponytails in China because it's sexually suggestive and gives the boys boners and in Japan they make the girls go commando, what a weird and wacky world we live in.

Reactions: jeiang

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
They are banning ponytails in China because it's sexually suggestive and gives the boys boners and in Japan they make the girls go commando, what a weird and wacky world we live in.
Are you sure that it's not Japan and the ponytail thing?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Didn't see this news :oops:, but if a teacher would force my daughter to strip down her underwear he had my fist in his face.
I honestly don't even know what to say to this kind of idiocy...if it would be nord korea i wouldn't be surprised at least.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Are you sure that it's not Japan and the ponytail thing?
Not 100% sure, just thought it would be weird if both of those things happened in Japan.
"HEY! Put your hair down you slut! And take those panties off at instant! I don't want to see you violating the school code and making the boys horny ever again, understand!?"

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
There is a timeline error in the game. Supposedly, you have been in the military for 20 years after your wife dies.
i don't see there being an update, so you sure didn't read it wrong? Because my game says, his wife passed 2 years ago.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I see daughter, I download, simple
Daughters, plural, 3 of them. Plus 3 nieces, daughters of the sister-in-law (wife's sister), the MC's sister and 2 more nieces, own her children. No brothers or brothers-in-law whatsoever, for maximum convenience. :sneaky: ;)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Daughters, plural, 3 of them. Plus 3 nieces, daughters of the sister-in-law (wife's sister), the MC's sister and 2 more nieces, own her children. No brothers or brothers-in-law whatsoever, for maximum convenience. :sneaky: ;)
Plus all the extra daughters from the sweet sweet "Family Friendly Funtime"

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I just started this and saw this post:
The game says you did a 20-year hitch in the military and your wife died 2 years ago. Nowhere in the intro does it say you did your service after she died you just finished the last two years so you could still get the benefits instead of cutting out early from his last four-year stint to take care of your family. Unless something gets brought up later in the game (like I said I just started it up and was finished reading the thread at the same time I was starting the game) or it's already been updated in the last day and it used to word things differently, I think you may have misunderstood the set up.

Edit: Finished the Demo, great start. I'm getting some D. L. G. vibes from this but with a bit more set up. That game drops you in with almost everything already going on, seems like here we will get to see the build up to that kind of family dynamic. I do suspect that maybe our nieces are a little more than just our nieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
So far liking this, wish you gave the MC a few sisters and they have like daughters and they have daughters and sisters.... wait...

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes