3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Years ago, I was writing a story in which there's a full moon on Halloween. I actually looked up what years that would actually happen because my OCD-ish tendencies wouldn't let me just make up a year and have it not mesh up.
That sounds like a rare occurrence. Just googled it and it only happens every nineteen or twenty years...

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Lmao, this is the best "generic title" these games have gotten recently.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very intriguing. I just hope the dev has a good story board with all these women. Some devs have almost drowned trying to satisfy this amount of pussy.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
There is a timeline error in the game. Supposedly, you have been in the military for 20 years after your wife dies.

That is not possible as your daughters are teenagers (told in the beginning of the game). You would have to have joined the military before your wife dies, but you're told that you joined after her death.

That would make the youngest of your loli daughters (obviously by the artwork being less than 14 years old) at the very least 21, but actually more like 30 considering her love for you (that would be illogical if she didn't live with you for years).

This guy can't have been in the military for more than 10-13 and probably more like 5 years tops.

Unless of course his daughters have a rare condition that inhibit their growth in every way.

Also, for some odd reason, you can only choose the age of the middle daughter.

EDIT: Dev noted that he had a hole of some years in his military career which I remarked to him usually doesn't happen due to forgetting the training. It could be an explanation for a game however. They should write the intro in a more clear way.
How do you change middle daughter age?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So this is the "Copy homework but change it up so it doesn't look the same": The Game

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So MC is Mia's dad, the eldest daughter of Ava but not of her younger daughters. Doesn't it make more sense if it was the other way around?

I only played until the first day so I don't know the course of events yet.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
You know that joke/meme about how we men are so dense as fuck, that even if a girl told us "have sex with me" we wouldn't get the hint? Yeah, this MC is living embodiment of that joke. Almost every female human being that knows him is making advances on him, some of them have verbally stated their desire to fuck him, and he is still asking himself "what's her deal?". DUDE!

Jokes aside, this shows some promise. I'm tired of your regular incest game where BOTH characters spend in-game MONTHS teasing each other and borderline having sex, but "dO hIm/HeR rEaLlY wAnT tO hAvE sEx?". You just sucked each other nether regions one full weak every friggin' day, of course you both want to fuck, goddamit!

...I feel like I went off a tangent. What was I saying? Ah, yes, the pacing. This maaaaaaaaaay be going a little too fast, but it is a nice welcome compared to the usual pacing. Nice work and good luck with your project!

• Haha
Reactions: Wayward38

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seriously, that pacing where everyone's just so wants to fuck the daddy somehow turned me on. That eagerness makes me really wish for an update as soon as possible! I need someone among the girls to be fucked! But the animation though... that needs to be improved. The setting and dialogue is already hot as they could make it, I think the animation and how the dev would develop the family's relationship is the only thing they need to nail for them to succeed. If dev's here good luck to you and the game!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes