3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The shower cabin door is not closed? She did not take off her glasses?
Guessing it's more about there being an inner door to a sauna and him having flooded the latter by not having closed the former.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again, could just as well be about her glasses. *shrug*

Reactions: MythMackay

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
The shower cabin door is not closed? She did not take off her glasses?
Guessing it's more about there being an inner door to a sauna and him having flooded the latter by not having closed the former.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again, could just as well be about her glasses. *shrug*
Definitely the glasses. As someone that wears them, that jumped out at me immediately. I can't count the times I forgot to take them off before getting in the shower, so I thought it was funny. Enjoying the game so far.

Reactions: firefall132

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Wow, this has to be one of the fastest incest polycules I've seen a game build - impressive!

The presumed father of S-I-L's other two, is he still in the picture?

Any other bi girls beyond sister and her GF? Maybe some of the dau-neices have fun with each other?

seronis

May 9, 2022
I really hate the screwed up water reflections used in these games. Reflections of an object MUST be between the viewer and that object. You CANT see wavy reflections of people in the water that is further away from you. Its better to not use reflections than to merely use blur effects that are just wrong.

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
1653141808660.png
ngl, would've loved the option to say 'leave it as is'... some people like bush and you already rendered it so..

but that does tend to mean you'll need triple the renders for each scene with the character in each state so I get it from that stand point. But to add it later on when the dev has the extra time sure.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes