3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
here is a mod where you can change Gabriella´s age.It´s calculate (if i understand the ingame text about they ages) the ages for the other girls too.Keep in mind that you need to start from new because to set the ages.Just in case make a backup from your old savegame folder.The mod must be updated everytime when in the game is written a age from a girl.If you can´t wait until the mod will be updated then you can play with the old version but then the ages what is written in the new game version then will be not change.For the moment there is 1 sentence what will be changed with this mod.Have fun with it :)

Install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
About when i can update the mod: I must see when i have time.I can´t not guarantee that i can update the mod when it is here released.
Edit 03.07.2022: Update the mod for the current version 0.3

Edit 01.09.2022: Mod is abandoned

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
hey guys,
here is a mod where you can change Gabriella´s age.It´s calculate (if i understand the ingame text about they ages) the ages for most of the other girls too.The only 2 girls where i didn´t find out how old they are is Mia and Elena.I know that elena is 2 years younger then Mia but there is no written about how old mia is (for example like she is the same age as Iris).Keep in mind that you need to start from new because to set the ages.Just in case make a backup from your old savegame folder.The mod must be updated everytime when in the game is written a age from a girl.If you can´t wait until the mod will be updated then you can play with the old version but then the ages what is written in the new game version then will be not change.For the moment there is 1 sentence what will be changed with this mod.Have fun with it :)

Install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
About when i can update the mod: I must see when i have time.I can´t not guarantee that i can update the mod when it is here released.
Mia is the oldest of all the girls, she is the only one not at the private school the other girls go to. Confirmed to be in a dorm at college. She is likely at least one year older than Iris by my estimations.

If, hypothetically, Mia is 19, Iris 18 and Gabriella at 15. then that puts all the girls but Mia in high school, which fits with what we see. Now, if they are older, than Gabriella is a college freshman at 18, Iris is 21 and Mia is roughly 22 and starting her masters or doctorate education perhaps, while the others are in a private junior/community college perhaps. This explains Mia being in a dorm while the others aren't. Either works numbers and setting wise, you just have to decide which you prefer.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mia is the oldest of all the girls, she is the only one not at the private school the other girls go to. Confirmed to be in a dorm at college. She is likely at least one year older than Iris by my estimations.

If, hypothetically, Mia is 19, Iris 18 and Gabriella at 15. then that puts all the girls but Mia in high school, which fits with what we see. Now, if they are older, than Gabriella is a college freshman at 18, Iris is 21 and Mia is roughly 22 and starting her masters or doctorate education perhaps, while the others are in a private junior/community college perhaps. This explains Mia being in a dorm while the others aren't. Either works numbers and setting wise, you just have to decide which you prefer.
good point.I also thought that she is either as old as iris or older but i was not sure so i didn´t add they variable
Edit: I update the mod with they variable.Mia is now +1 older than iris and Elena is -2 younger that Mia.Thanks you for the help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
good point.I also thought that she is either as old as iris or older but i was not sure so i didn´t add they variable
Edit: I update the mod with they variable.Mia is now +1 older than iris and Elene is -2 younger that Mia.Thanks you for the help :)
ATM your mod creates a error at the beginning of the game, right after setting the age of Gabriella. Found also the reason: you switched a few times between capital and lower letters for some variables (egs: persistent.maggie_age; persistent.Maggie_age). After editing the lines into everything either capital or lower, the error disappears. Still, thank you for the work you have put up.

Reactions: $@~

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Renders seem ok, characters are well done, at least hands and feet are not disproportioned like in many honey select VN's, not a fan of the cliché MC bitching about why so many nice things seem to happen to him, I mean can't you just shut up and be happy? Story seem a little weak but hopefully will get better, good luck.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I like it everywhere from bushy to bald. My first time going down on a lass was in the 80's, back when you ate pussy and flossed your teeth at the same time. I like some hair and a little musk(not too much, just a little). That said, this was too much, even back in the day...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That looks awesome until it goes past her taint to her bootyhole. Dingle berries are not sexy on anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: xxxavier

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I like a forest and that wasn't even a strip, more like a pencil line. Sad to see the deforestation of lovely ladies marches on.
pencil line? I thought it was dirt on my screen at first...I perfer a maintained bush. I kinda get why most devs leave it hairless so was kinda nice to see an attempt at giving an option, even tho its basically meaningless since dev already put words in the mc's mouth to answer before we could. Still an enjoyable VN so far

Reactions: Soundprime

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Not the deepest updates, but I can't complain when the content is so hot. Looks like the gym trainee bride is also a potential partner?

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
oh lol.I forget to fix that.Give me 2-3 minutes
Just checked due to crash. First two lines in list of characters in patch still need initial label #mc to be changed to #Mc and then it works.

For those who haven't edited a patch before simply extract to a temp file, open it in Wordpad, make the changes, save, and then copy the .rpa or .rpyc file into the game directory.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just checked due to crash. First two lines in list of characters in patch still need initial label #mc to be changed to #Mc and then it works.

For those who haven't edited a patch before simply extract to a temp file, open it in Wordpad, make the changes, save, and then copy the .rpa or .rpyc file into the game directory.
in my mod is nothing with mc.I add via my mod a age variable for the girls and not with something from with mc

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
in my mod is nothing with mc.I add via my mod a age variable for the girls and not with something from with mc
In the patch, the first lines were:

#Age of the Persons:
default persistent.gabriella_age = "18" #mc youngest daughter
default persistent.iris_age = "18" #mc oldest daughter
default persistent.maggie_age = "18" #MC middle daughter
default persistent.mia_age = "18" #Wifes sister (Ava) oldest daughter.Age unknown
default persistent.elena_age = "18" #Wifes sister middle daughter.Age unknown.2 years younger then Mia
default persistent.melanie_age = "18"#Wife sister youngest daughter.Same age as gabriella
default persistent.madison_age = "18" #Mc sister (Rose) youngest daugher.Same age as melanie and gabriella
default persistent.emma_age = "18" #Mc sister (Rose) oldest daugher.

I changed it to:
#Age of the Persons:
default persistent.gabriella_age = "18" #Mc youngest daughter
default persistent.iris_age = "18" #Mc oldest daughter

But now as I look at that, I realize that I may have been changing a label rather than a variable (don't know python well enough to be certain on this). I downloaded a new copy of the game and the patch, so that well may have been what allowed it to run. In fact my original downloads were probably before you did the fix, so it was me--not the patch! Sorry about that.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Looks fun and pretty chill (a fresh change from the "saving the world from female cthulu or defeating secret organization that doesn't show up until season 5") , you got me curious for more, wish you luck with the game assassinsdick!

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes