Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I am really looking forward to this!

Huge respect for your effort and for being very active here and keeping up with people!

You said you reworked some art. Would you recommend to start all over agsin as it 's still early in the Game? Or are those rather minor changes?

Thanks for your Work, Mate!

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I am really looking forward to this!

Huge respect for your effort and for being very active here and keeping up with people!

You said you reworked some art. Would you recommend to start all over agsin as it 's still early in the Game? Or are those rather minor changes?

Thanks for your Work, Mate!
If you played version 0.1 but not 0.1.1 then you absolutely will need to start a new game.

Going from 0.1.1 to 0.2 you'll only need to start a new save if you involved Sin D at all during the initial scene. You could use your old save but I changed the way I'm tracking that encounter so you won't get credit for your choice if you use an older save.

Reactions: Buletti

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
If you played version 0.1 but not 0.1.1 then you absolutely will need to start a new game.

Going from 0.1.1 to 0.2 you'll only need to start a new save if you involved Sin D at all during the initial scene. You could use your old save but I changed the way I'm tracking that encounter so you won't get credit for your choice if you use an older save.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5918, in script
$ qr_xs += 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 5918, in <module>
$ qr_xs += 1
NameError: name 'qr_xs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ qr_xs += 1
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ qr_xs += 1

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
It's Just A Game 0.2
Wed May 29 15:29:07 2024
```
got that one from picking the "no i'm good" at the simulation thing on a fresh start to boot, thus far that's been the sole issue.

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ qr_xs += 1
$ qr_xs += 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ qr_xs += 1
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ qr_xs += 1

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
It's Just A Game 0.2
Wed May 29 15:29:07 2024
```
got that one from picking the "no i'm good" at the simulation thing on a fresh start to boot, thus far that's been the sole issue.
Lol, you and someone else both just caught that. I'm fixing those links right now but I'll dm you a replacement script file to use in just one minute.

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
0.2 will release (publicly) in two weeks!

View attachment 3681595

Thanks a lot for making that clear! Sin D is my favourate character so far! We talked about her over at subscribestar. So I will definately replay the game so far.

And I will have lots of fun in the process!

Thanks again for being so involved with your audiance!

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Thanks a lot for making that clear! Sin D is my favourate character so far! We talked about her over at subscribestar. So I will definately replay the game so far.

And I will have lots of fun in the process!

Thanks again for being so involved with your audiance!
On that subject, I'm probably going to do a little work with her character model. At the very least I'll need to swap out the hair since the asset I used isn't great. Unless I find one specific look I'm in love with I'll get a couple options put up for a vote in the next few days.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Until everyone's got a chance to play the new update, I'm a little bit limited as to what I can work on for the stuff that comes after and I'm very limited as to what I can show you. But I'm playing around with something right and I'm curious about your thoughts. Too bright? Too dark?

stell_2.jpg
stell_x.jpg

That dress won't make it into the update outside of maybe a couple of renders, I love the way it looks but it takes as long to simulate the way it hangs as it does to render the scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally! MC is putting his hand around the hottie .. no way she slips out this time!
The background bar front is dark enough so that the characters stand out:
- shining in the spotlight.
Too bright? Too dark?
Keep the light firmly trained on the characters - they are the ones we want to see in hot throbbing action by the end of the night!

... not like the last time, when MC made a choice to let by-gones be by-gones and forgive the broad, made the effort to drink and unwind by her side and then, unexpectedly, only make a run to the toilet - allowing the hottie to make a run to her momma.

I tried desperately throttling the many (three full branches of choices while looking in the mirror and making up the courage to ask her for a dance or two in their birthday suits) conversational mental gymnastics MC was doing while ogling himself in the mirror.

To no avail.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
More non-spoilery previews!

I swapped in Sin-D's new hair. Here's a little before and after look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll have a lot more to share once 0.2 goes public and I don't have to worry about spoilers as much.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
More non-spoilery previews!

I swapped in Sin-D's new hair. Here's a little before and after look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll have a lot more to share once 0.2 goes public and I don't have to worry about spoilers as much.
Great Work Mate!!!
Thank you very much for the new Release! You are one of the most active devs I have seen around here. I appreciate that very much and hope it will not burn you out but encourage you to keep trucking on with this great project of yours! Cannot wait to go back and abuse Sin D again! Looking very much forward to be as rough as it gets in the future.

Cheers!

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Great Work Mate!!!
Thank you very much for the new Release! You are one of the most active devs I have seen around here. I appreciate that very much and hope it will not burn you out but encourage you to keep trucking on with this great project of yours! Cannot wait to go back and abuse Sin D again! Looking very much forward to be as rough as it gets in the future.

Cheers!
Thank you! I love a little positive encouragement from time to time. :LOL:

In case anyone else missed it I just updated the links in this thread. Enjoy!

As always, please hit me with your feedback. I'm tough, I can take it.

In about a week, I'll start dropping some teaser images for 0.3. They're going to be pretty spoilery if you haven't played the latest update so drop whatever you're doing and get on it.

Reactions: Carnagie

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I don't see the romance tag anywhere, what the hell harem is this...No romance with our LIs?
I could probably get away with the romance tag, but this is very much not a love story. There's been a lot of debate in this thread regarding some of the tags and 'harem' is obviously a hot topic. Generally I'd suggest people don't get too hung up on the tags and just take the game for what it is. I hope you like it!

Good luck "DigiDec" for the development of your game.
Thanks!

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I could probably get away with the romance tag, but this is very much not a love story. There's been a lot of debate in this thread regarding some of the tags and 'harem' is obviously a hot topic. Generally I'd suggest people don't get too hung up on the tags and just take the game for what it is. I hope you like it!
so MC will be a pathetic walking dildo? no real connection between characters? only fuck buddies relationships?

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
so MC will be a pathetic walking dildo? no real connection between characters? only fuck buddies relationships?
The MC has a girlfriend. He will, to varying degrees, develop relationships with other women. Some women he might fuck and forget, some might become entirely platonic friends, some might become enemies, some might become fuck buddies, and some might end up being something like a girlfriend, wife, or mistress. It's not going to be a love story though.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes