DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
The scenes I'm working on now are super tedious so as a palette cleanser I've been toying around with some concepts for a promo graphic. The details aren't final in any of these since I intend to use a more 'final' appearance for each girl so don't get too hung up on hair styles or outfits. Unless you really like/dislike one, then let me know. :LOL:

Otherwise, let me know what you think!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The scenes I'm working on now are super tedious so as a palette cleanser I've been toying around with some concepts for a promo graphic. The details aren't final in any of these since I intend to use a more 'final' appearance for each girl so don't get too hung up on hair styles or outfits. Unless you really like/dislike one, then let me know. :LOL:

They look cool to me. Honestly I don't have the visual acuity to assess things like that though; I'm more interested in the core technical stuff and basic cohesion. Someone else might be better attuned as to whether it's cool or appealing. I like the reference to the "Streets" TikTok trend though, banger song.

Last edited:
Reactions: DigiDec

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Neon succubus is a fun concept. They always seem a bit underused to me, often a bit vanilla, especially for a sex demon.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Sara's hair is a bit weird. Neon Succubus is interesting but Mol design can perhaps be better?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

3, 6, and 8 stand out the most. All three are "artsie" enough to make good promo "eye catchers". If I had to pick just one, I think I would go with 6. JMHO

Edit: Sorry, Digi, I just realized I miscounted. It should have been 3, 7 and 9... I would pick 7 as best.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
1719119071373.png
DigiDec - The tail need rework. It looks weird AF. It would look better if she have glowing body tattoo instead of just highlighting 3 spots in the body. Does not look seductive

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
View attachment 3761654
DigiDec - The tail need rework. It looks weird AF. It would look better if she have glowing body tattoo instead of just highlighting 3 spots in the body. Does not look seductive
Glowing tattoos are really tricky! But yeah, I don't love the tail. It might work better if it was more demonic looking, but right now it just looks like a random streak of neon. The three spots on her body are piercings, the clit piercing looks a little out of place to me but when I looked at it with just the nipple piercings it seemed like I needed a light down there as well.

But, like I said, I'm not too worried about little details like that (right now). Both of their outfits/hair styles were thrown together pretty quickly. As long as the general concept (the girls transforming and/or swapping with their sim versions) and lighting works I can go in and waste a bunch of time obsessing over tiny details almost no one will notice. Or at least get Mol a better dress.

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Whose legs?

Was gonna say Nat, but if it was his limo, she'd be sitting next to him... Also his facial expression is a bit too... I guess cautious for it to be someone close... Also, the hip width suggests a slimmer but somewhat curvy character... so I'm gonna have to guess Stella? A close second would be Marci given the nails...

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I would keep he LIs in a manageable number. It will be a nightmare if you have too many path
She's not going to have as large a role as the 'main' girls.

It will mostly be an end-game thing but there will be some major decisions related to the MC's job and as I was working on the next release I realized that for one of the paths/options, there was no singular character to correspond to that decision. Which is probably more realistic, in my experience most major life choices don't involve hot women who are going to fuck you, but since almost all of the other options sort of tie into one of the girls, I thought it would work a little better if this hypothetical choice did as well.

So, story-wise she'll play a more important role than most of your co-workers or Marci/Kelli/Candi but as far as content goes, she'll probably be in that ballpark.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes