Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is this babe that is the actual PA of the sister who is the brains of the whole tech that is behind the company.
She is actually working for said sister, a very invested and devoted company employee who is here to stay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's Just A Game

Last edited:
Reactions: Euron13 and DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
so i basically missed part of the story by avoiding her both times and wats a pa
There's a cutaway scene that sort of establishes their relationship. You'll only see it if you hook up with her at the club the first time you meet her. I don't show it if you skip over her since I assumed that most people who turned her down wouldn't enjoy the scene and having an option pop up to view/skip felt clunky.

She's not one of the 'main' girls, but she's sort of along for the ride with one of them so she'll show up some more but mostly her content is part of the other girls.

The 'main' girls are Nat, Mol, Sara, Stella, Ness, Claudette, and Izzi. They'll get most of the sex scenes, especially Nat, Mol, and Sara. I haven't completely worked out how I'm going to handle the different endings but Stella, Ness, Claudette, and Izzi will all correspond to a major choice related to the MC's job.

On another note, the next update should be ready for testing soon. There's one scene that I can't quite figure out but other than that almost all of the renders are done and I'm in the process of finishing up the writing.

Preview image time!

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
There's a cutaway scene that sort of establishes their relationship. You'll only see it if you hook up with her at the club the first time you meet her. I don't show it if you skip over her since I assumed that most people who turned her down wouldn't enjoy the scene and having an option pop up to view/skip felt clunky.

She's not one of the 'main' girls, but she's sort of along for the ride with one of them so she'll show up some more but mostly her content is part of the other girls.

The 'main' girls are Nat, Mol, Sara, Stella, Ness, Claudette, and Izzi. They'll get most of the sex scenes, especially Nat, Mol, and Sara. I haven't completely worked out how I'm going to handle the different endings but Stella, Ness, Claudette, and Izzi will all correspond to a major choice related to the MC's job.

On another note, the next update should be ready for testing soon. There's one scene that I can't quite figure out but other than that almost all of the renders are done and I'm in the process of finishing up the writing.

Preview image time!

awesomeness and ty for answering

Reactions: DigiDec

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Preview image time!

>.> <.<
That looks like a real nice lady butt to me.

Reactions: DigiDec
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes