Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
So after playing 0.3 i have to say that i don´t see how the new direction works for harem players, especially
the way you handled Nat and the behaviour of the family members. I don´t give spoilers but i will be surprised
if the game rating will stay as it is. And it doesn´t help that players are forced/don´t have a choice if they don´t like this kind of content.

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
So after playing 0.3 i have to say that i don´t see how the new direction works for harem players, especially
the way you handled Nat and the behaviour of the family members. I don´t give spoilers but i will be surprised
if the game rating will stay as it is. And it doesn´t help that players are forced/don´t have a choice if they don´t like this kind of content.
:unsure:

We can have a conversation behind spoiler tags if you want, but I'm not sure what content I forced onto you since you're able to decline all the sex scenes...

If your complaint is that the game isn't a typical dating sim, I'm sorry that the game isn't what you're looking for but I've tried to be pretty upfront that I'm not making that kind of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickademous

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
pls give us a choice! there is still time till August...
I'm not 100% sure what they're referring to and I'll give them a chance to elaborate so I can more specifically address whatever might be the issue but if you guys want I'll break things down behind big bold spoiler warnings.

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I'm not 100% sure what they're referring to and I'll give them a chance to elaborate so I can more specifically address whatever might be the issue but if you guys want I'll break things down behind big bold spoiler warnings.
nah, i'm just messing.. i'll just wait and see :D soon anyway

Reactions: DigiDec

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
:unsure:

We can have a conversation behind spoiler tags if you want, but I'm not sure what content I forced onto you since you're able to decline all the sex scenes...

If your complaint is that the game isn't a typical dating sim, I'm sorry that the game isn't what you're looking for but I've tried to be pretty upfront that I'm not making that kind of game.
I was seriously trying to figure out what they were talking about too.
I've been able to refuse any encounter I didn't want, and even went back to do so for a couple of them, just to see what it would be like.
The only person I've flat out refused was the club girl (Zoe?).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, I have no idea what they might be talking about that isn't a piece of the core story (meaning that the game might simply not be for them - oh well).

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes