yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Y'all a bunch of degenerates, getting horny for tusks and shit.

Don't ever change.
Yea for faces, definitely number 3 on both. I am also a sucker for tattoos, so I like those on Sara as well. My go-to before I got (way too) into incest was monster girls, and the more monstrous the better IMO. For Sara's wings, I'd usually lean toward batlike/reptilian, but I really like the bird-like wings in shot 1 here. They kinda give a gothic gargoyle vibe, and the colors and spread are great.

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Yea for faces, definitely number 3 on both. I am also a sucker for tattoos, so I like those on Sara as well. My go-to before I got (way too) into incest was monster girls, and the more monstrous the better IMO. For Sara's wings, I'd usually lean toward batlike/reptilian, but I really like the bird-like wings in shot 1 here. They kinda give a gothic gargoyle vibe, and the colors and spread are great.
I actually have a bunch of assets that I could use to make some monster girls that I bought for an earlier concept. Unfortunately, most of them don't play nice with existing characters since the head and body morphs aren't separate modifiers. I'm playing around with a minotaur one for the MC but I think the only parts I'll be able to use are the horns and skin shaders. I'll do a couple quick examples once the shit I'm rendering right now is done so you guys can see what I mean.

It could work for what I'm tinkering with for Sara since it would sort of be the final scene of her sim and the idea is for her to have gone almost full demon/monster. It just has to be recognizable as Sara.

Sidenote, if you haven't checked it out yet I've got some stuff on SubStar and Discord talking about what's on deck for Act 2 so if you have any preferences for that don't hesitate to share them.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
So to be fair there could be a better sweet spot wher I dial down the morphs I use for Sara's head normally but this was quick and dirty just to illustrate what I was talking about before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So to be fair there could be a better sweet spot wher I dial down the morphs I use for Sara's head normally but this was quick and dirty just to illustrate what I was talking about before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My one note is just don't forget to use the succubus tail in the sex acts. Don't let it just go to waste!

Reactions: DigiDec
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes